That Old Bathroom

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

931 Words

*Trigger Warning: Depressing Thoughts/Actions, Read With Caution*

Jack's POV:

I snuck out my window this morning, to avoid my 'parents', if you can even call them that. They hate me, and no, I'm not exaggerating because 'they took my phone away for being bad' or some shit, they legitimately hate me. Why I know this? They beat me. They tell me straight to my face how much they fucking hate me, that they wish they had an abortion, that I'm a faggot, and even that if they had the chance, they'd go back and time and slip on a condom.

Bruises scatter around my body, and a few cuts, put there by me. I haven't even mentioned that I'm bullied at school, nobody talks to me, nobody cares about me. And I've come to live with it. I'm used to all this hate in my life.

Anyways, I'm at school now, the janitor let me in before school starts, a half hour early to be exact. I walked to the bathroom that's practically hidden by the gym. They must've forgotten about it when they built new ones for the gym, I'm glad though, I keep first aid things in it, razors, extra clothes, anything if need.

I walked into the bathroom, the door falling closed behind me. After taking off my shirt I grabbed a cloth and stood in front of the mirror. I wet the cloth and dabbed it onto my cuts and bruises. Next, I moved to grab my razor, dragging it across my skin.

The door opened, and in walked a red haired boy.

Mark's POV:

I needed to think. So I decided that old bathroom would be a good, private space for me to be alone with my thoughts. I didn't know anyone would be there, I didn't think anyone knew about it.

Swinging open the door my eyes locked on the thin, pale, shirtless, green haired boy that was standing in front of the mirror, his wrists bleeding. I couldn't help but be shocked. He was covered in bruises, he was dragging a razor across his forearms, and it looks as if he hasn't eaten anything in weeks, maybe months.

His eyes locked with mine, full of pain.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't-" I tried to speak as he pulled on his shirt in one swift movement, wincing.

"You didn't see anything."

And with that he attempted to pass me, but I didn't let him. I blocked the way.

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing, now leave me alone." He stated not looking at me.

Again, he tried to pass me, but I stopped him.

"I want to help you, just tell me what happened."

"Fuck off."

"Please." I said feeling slightly defeated.

"Why do you care?! Nobody fucking cares! You don't even know me!"

Surprised by his sudden change of tone, I frowned. He's right about one thing, I don't know him, but I definitely care. I have no idea why, but I feel like we were supposed to meet. I'm supposed to help him.

"I want to know you, I do care. Please tell me what happened so I can help you. Please."

He sighed and tears came to his eyes, making my heart sink. Seeing this boy sad made my heart hurt, but why?

"I'm so lonely. My parents hate me. I have nobody who actually cares. I just don't want to live anymore. Everything is bad, and i don't think it's going to change. I'm so tired of being hated, by my parents, by my school, by me."

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I'm never going to let this boy feel this way again, I hate seeing him sad. I'll just have to make him happy.

* 1 year later *

I held Jack in my arms, laying beside him in my bed. He's been staying with me ever since that day I found him in that old bathroom. I'm never letting him go back to that awful place he used to call home. I'm never letting him go. I've fallen for this boy.

"Mark?" He said, not moving his head from its place on my chest.

"Yeah, love?"

"Why do you care when nobody else does?"

"Because the moment I met you, I knew I wanted to make you mine and keep you safe forever. I knew I loved you."

"I love you Markimoo."

"I love you too, Jack."

-

(A/N): I know I need to make part twos for a few one shots but I felt like writing this. I'm planning on making a part two of this, too. Today has been a pretty bad day I guess. It's been one of those days where I felt like nobody cares. I just want to thank all of you for just being great people to me, caring about me when I talk about the bad things about my life. Especially want to thank ReptilianDaddy we recently became friends and even though we are so far from each other, I really feel like she cares about me when we talk, so thank you Katrin. Also, this is one of those stories where I cried while writing it and I'm now realizing I cry durning he ones that hit close to home. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hated by my mom, or beaten everyday, but I feel like Jack, I feel alone. I don't want people to pity me, just to clarify, I just feel it's easier to talk about this stuff over the Internet. Anyways, love you guys:)