(A/N)

(A/N): I know I say this a lot, but I love you guys so much. You are all really supportive of my stories, and everything else. I really feel like I can come to you guys if I need cheering up, and that means so much to me. You guys and Youtubers, are keeping me going. I feel like you guys believe in me. When I talk about cutting and stuff, you all are so nice and caring and just helpful. You make me feel like I can get through this. I really feel down today and the last chapter I posted was slightly reflecting off of that and you guys were really nice when commenting, not only to me but to each other, and I love that.

I feel like posting this is a way of me asking for pity and I'm really sorry if it comes off that way, I just want to talk about it, please don't pity me, I don't deserve it.

I kinda feel like talking about life but I'll post it on my spam because this is for one-shots. But I needed this to be said, we all have our problems, our bumps in the road, but we can all get through this. You guys helped me see that. I love you guys so much, you make me feel a lot better. I believe in all of you, thank you for believing in me. You all mean so much to me, so fucking much! And I know this is such a sappy thing to be saying but it's completely true, I promise you. Getting this app has made a big impact on my life and helped me through this awful fucking summer. So thank you all so very much. I love you all so, so , so, very much, never forget that:)