Just Friends..Right?(part 2)

Mark walked back into his room with what was left of his piece of toast. He threw the last piece in his mouth before walking through his bedroom door. Not expecting the sight he was about to see he closed the door behind him and looked up to see Jack upright in his bed, crying. Rushing over to his best friend, Mark pulled him into a hug.

"Jack? Jack what happened?!"

"H-he dumped me...Felix dumped me over a text." He sobbed into his friends shoulder.

"Oh, Jack, I'm so, so sorry." Mark said becoming madder by the second.

No matter how much he wanted Jack to himself, he knows how much Jack wanted to be with Felix and he hated how Felix treated him. He wanted to punch that Swedish pretty boy's face in.

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of him. He broke up with you over a fucking text?! What an asshole." Mark mumbled.

"No, Markimoo, please. Just stay with me all weekend, please. I just want to cuddle and spend time with you." Jack pleaded between small sobs.

"Of course. Anything you want Jack."

In all honesty, Mark would do anything to see Jack smile. So after Jack calmed down a little they laid back in bed together, this time Jack laying close to Mark's side resting his head on his friends muscular chest. Mark enjoyed these types of days with Jack, just laying together and enjoying each other's company, just being together.

Jack moved his hand and lightly brushed over Mark's boxers, accidentally touching the bigger boy's clothed cock. Mark, not expecting to be accidentally palmed, moaned slightly. The smaller boy's face turned red and he looked up at his best friend, apologetically. Although, Mark didn't want an apology, he wanted more. He yearned for Jack's touch, and in all honesty, Jack wanted to hear Mark moan again. But they both set the thoughts aside, due to the awkwardness.

All their lives they've been strictly just friends because neither of them wanted what they have to be ruined, and neither of them expressed any type of romantic interest in each other either, especially Jack. Despite always treating Mark as a friend and expressing how happy he was with his boyfriends, Jack has always felt something more than friendship when it came to Mark. There has always been something..more.

Jack checked his phone for the time, 6:15 am. An idea sprouted into his mind.

"Mark?" Jack asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the park and watch the sun rise? Please?" Jack said making puppy dog eyes, which just about melted Mark's heart.

"You know I'd always say yes to you, you don't have to do the puppy dog eyes."

Just saying that made Jack smile and hug Mark. They decided to get ready.

*Time Skip To The Park*

Mark and Jack walked to the park hand in hand, and they always did this but, today seemed different. It seemed more meaningful to the both of them.

Jack pulled Mark toward a bench that had a perfect view of the sunset over the hills. It was still dark but it was gorgeous. The moon was just barely showing and the sun was starting to rise.

They sat beside each other, still holding hands, and just stared at the rising sun. The sky was painted lovely reds, oranges, and yellows. It was Jack's favorite sight.

"It's beautiful." Jack murmured, his gaze unmoving.

"Not as beautiful as you." Mark whispered just loud enough for Jack to here, looking at the Irishman.

Jack finally broke his stare and looked back in to the Half Korean boy's warm, brown eyes. They were the type of eyes you could get lost in for the longest time.

Their faces slowly got closer until their lips pressed together. Jack loved the warm plush lips being pushed against his. He's been wanting this for a long time, now it's happening. Mark has wanted it for longer, but it was worth waiting for. It was everything.

-

(A/N): sorry if this was shit, I really liked the idea and I was looking forward to writing this but it kinda didn't turn out too well. And I know I posted this part last night but, it wasn't something I myself liked. Perhaps you did (doubt it) but it didn't lead up to my personal standards so I unpublished it and made this. I know I need to write a smut soon but it didn't fit this very well, despite me hunting at it. I hope someone liked this, love you guys:)