So Pretty, So Naughty

~ Danti One Shot ~

974 Words

Anti gets caught being naughty..
* Smut...I'm A Sinner, God Is Dead And I Killed Him With My Bare (Bear ReptilianDaddy ) Hands *

Third Person POV:

Pudgy, milky thighs trembled above bedsheets of a similar shade. Said thighs were held captive in garters with spikes and cute hearts along with soft, pale black thigh-highs. Adding to the items of clothing, a hand reached down and tugged a pair of white, laced panties down over them. The hand was one of a pair, but where was the other? Two fingers deep in a dark green haired demon's throat being sucked on. Now the other hand was circling around a tight, wet, ring of muscle. Soft, breathy whimpers were barely audible against the fingers in his mouth.

"S-Sir, please," but no one else was there.

It was simply his own fantasy. Eyelashes fluttered closed, hips gently moving against his own fingers. He pictured what Dark would say, "Be patient, princess. Don't want me to punish you, do you?" Heart thudding behind the cage that was his chest, he just whimpered in higher pitches, keeping his hips still. Although his boyfriend wasn't there, he still wanted to be obedient, at least slightly. But, doing what he was doing at this very moment was strictly forbidden as well. Anti just couldn't wait, he was so horny it hurt. All he could think about was Dark.

So, he continued, pushing the tip of his nimble finger through the ring of muscle. Sucking vigorously on his fingers, he let out little moans and pushed more inside himself. Three stretched him, opening him up. He'd forgotten all about Dark coming home soon, what time it was, and the amount of trouble he'd be in if he were caught, and, of course, the door to his bedroom opened. Stood behind it was a tall, grey figure with glowing, angry red eyes that matched his hair.

"Such a naughty boy. I don't recall you asking me if you could touch yourself while I was away," he growled walking by the bed, fingertips gently grazing his boyfriends shaking thighs.

"I-I'm sorry, Sir. Needed you s-o bad. Couldn't wait," Anti breathed, removing the fingers from his mouth, but still three knuckles deep in himself.

"Mm, what made you so horny, baby? What were you thinking about, slut?" Dark mumbled against the smaller's skin as he began trailing kisses down his neck.

Dark internally decided to punish his boyfriend later. The sight before him made him far too horny at the moment, he just wanted to listen to his baby boy moan and gasp right now.

"Th-Thinking of you, Sir," he gasped as teeth gently nibbled on his pale skin.

"Specify, sweetheart. You know what I want to hear," lips traveled lower along the younger demon's chest.

"Thought of your - oh fuck," he paused as his nipple was gently brought between a pair of lips and sucked on. "Thought of your words and the things you'd say to me. Mm, sucked on my fingers and thought of your cock, Sir. God, I just want you s-so bad."

"You're so naughty, baby. Curl your fingers for me."

Doing as he was told, Anti bent his fingers inside himself. Gentle moans left his rosy lips, eyes still closed, back arched, purely blissful in the attention he was being given.

Dark's lips brushed against the smaller's ears as he whispered, ever so sensually, "How does it feel, whore? Are you close? Just from your own fingers and the mere thought of me? Such a naughty boy."

"Fe-els so good, gonna come, Sir," he rocked his hips, fucking himself on his own fingers.

Little moans left his parted lips, but once his fingers grazed that one spot inside him that sent electricity throughout his body, they were so much louder. He was moaning almost pornographically. Dark thought the sounds were oh so pretty, too. God, he could just listen to his boyfriend's orgasm forever, it was so beautiful and sexy.

"Deeper. Hit it again."

Latching onto his bottom lip with his front teeth, he did as instructed and pushed his fingers in deeper. Curling his fingers more, he hit his prostate again. Godly sounds erupted from his mouth again. Music to his boyfriend's ears.

"G-onna come. Please let me come, Sir," Anti begged in a whiny, needy tone, erection throbbing.

"Come for me, baby," Dark whispered deeply.

Hitting his prostate again, ribbons of hot white cum spurted out of the smaller's flushed, red tip. It covered his stomach and thighs. Heavy breath and restrained moans left his lips as it happened.

"Such a messy boy," he mumbled before licking a strip of cum off of the panting demon's stomach, then sitting back up to look over his boyfriend.

He was sprawled out on his back, legs spread, thighs and stomach sticky, pupils blown wide, hair messy, chest and neck covered in hickeys, and forehead slick with sweat. A sight for sore eyes, that's for sure.

"You never fail to make my heart skip a beat with your beauty, Anti," Dark smiled before kissing his boyfriend's smirking lips gently. "Let's get you cleaned up."

"Bubble bath?"

"Anything for my princess."

-

(A/N): i like this one, hope you do, too. i like when there is a balance between sweet and demonic with danti, idk, maybe it's just me. i like when they can be rough but still think of each other as works of art. and if you haven't notice, i've been in such a fluffy/lovely mood lately and i just love incorporating heartfelt compliments such as "you never fail to make my heart skip a beat" within rough sex. idk it just it's sweet and i'm a sucker for lovey dovey rough sex. anyways, love you guys:)