Innocent (2)

1293 Words

* More Smut *

Third Person POV:

It was a while afterwords, too long since he'd heard the brunette moan.

"Hey, beautiful," Mark brushed the hair out of Jack's face, biting his lip as he examined his outfit.

He was wearing shorts that showed off his stunning, milky skin. The shirt he wore was a shade of pink that matched his blushing cheeks. So stunning, so adorable.

Breathing noticeably hitching as Mark softly kissed his neck, he spoke, "Wanna go back to my place? Nobody has to know. We can have a bit of fun."

Jack was sure that missing this much church would assure him a place in hell, or at least make God angry with him. But, it was for good reason, he figured. At least, he was trying to convince himself that what he was doing wasn't so terrible. So, he nodded, looking up with stunning, innocent eyes. Before he knew it, he was in Mark's bedroom, being pressed roughly against a door, lightly chapped lips attaching to his. Hands gently trespassed under the back of his shorts, creeping closer to his rear, eventually squeezing it possessively.

"Mm, M-Mark," the smaller gasped.

Hearing that still riled him up, it was such a beautiful noise. Music to his ears.

"Lay on the bed, baby," the red haired man pulled off his shirt, revealing rippling muscles that made Jack's mouth fall open and water. "Like what you see, sweetheart? Might want to close your mouth before I'm forced to put those pretty lips to good use."

It was all so new to Jack, what did Mark mean by that? Nonetheless, he did as told and laid back on the bed, watching as the older now removed his pants. God, is Mark really that big? The bulge in his boxers is huge. All Jack wanted was to touch him and have it inside of him.

With a smirk, Mark crawled over the small boy, loving how the blue eyed boy looked beneath him. So small and beautiful, he loved it. But, despite eyes directly on his, Jack's gaze was elsewhere. All he wanted was to touch the red haired male everywhere.

"C-Can I touch you?"

It was such a dirty request but it came out so sweetly, "You can do anything you'd like to, baby boy."

Their lips met again, gently, then roughly. Hesitantly, the small boy trailed his hand down Mark's v-line, listening to the older's groans. Smiling upon hearing the sounds he'd caused, gaining some confidence, he moved his hand lower, gripping the red head's bulge.

"Fuck, Jack," the older groaned.

"Can I, uh, g-give you a, um," Jack blushed profusely, whispering the last part. "a-a blowjob?"

"Fucking hell," the innocence still destroyed him. "Y-Yeah. Here."

They flipped over so Jack was on top of him. He'd never done this, but he remembered what Mark had done to him not too long ago, and, God, did he want to do it. He wanted to pleasure Mark the way he'd done to him, make him feel good because he liked Mark, a lot.

Fingertips gently made their way to the hem of the red heads boxers. Gently, he gripped the older's hips and made eye contact as he placed his mouth over Mark's clothed cock. He watched as Mark's chest rose and fell quicker as he began to tug off his boxers. Up sprung the older's half-hard dick, right in front of Jack's lips, making the brunette whimper. It was big, like he suspected, and Jack couldn't resist wrapping his rose bud lips around the pink tip of the other's cock.