It Means He Loves Me, Right?

~ Septiplier One Shot~

Words

* Trigger Warning - Domestic Abuse *

Jack's POV:

Every time he throws me into the bed and unhooks his belt, it's because he loves me. He's trying to help me. Being disobedient isn't good, so he has to make me learn. I deserve the pain, the sting, the bruises. How are we the only ones who understand this?

When he grabs me by my hair and shoves me to the ground, it's because he cares. I just need to know and understand my place. He's such a good boyfriend.

People told me to leave, they tried to "rescue me." They said i wouldn't be safe with him, but he's the only one i am safe with. I love him, I need him. Without him I'd be nothing. I'd go insane. He loves me too.

So why is there another boy in his bed? Our bed?

I'm finding it hard to see the lesson in all of this. How is this teaching me? His yells for me to "get out" hold love behind them, yes? He can't leave me, he can't move on. I need him.

Now there is a bottle in my hand filled with bitter liquid that's having a war with my stomach. The purr of an engine fills my ears as I speed down the road. My eyes flicker to the bruises lining my wrists and I choke down another gulp of liquor. Stepping down, my surroundings go by quicker. Everything seems to be blurring. Screeching, then a loud crash are the only things I hear before I am lunged forward and pushed out of reality.

I thought it meant he loved me. Did he ever love me?