Salty Cherries

~ Danti One Shot ~

723 Words

*Smut Starring Little! Anti and Daddy! Dark*

Third Person POV:

Their living room was covered in stuffed animals of various shapes, colors, and sizes. A little demon sat amongst them, wearing nothing but a cute, blue dragon onesie, dragging his crayon across his coloring book, humming along with the television as "The Little Mermaid" was displayed on it.

"Daddy?" He called to the older demon.

"Hmm?" Red eyes peeked from around the corner.

"Can I have a popsicle? Pretty, pretty please?" Long eyelashes were batted, a soft smile to play along with them.

With a roll of his eyes, the older nodded, "What flavor?"

"Cherry!"

Going back to his coloring, Anti waited patiently for his boyfriend to bring him a cold, delicious treat. When he saw Dark approach him, cherry popsicle in hand, he smiled ear-to-ear and reached out for it.

"What do you say, princess?"

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Good boy," Dark gave his little the treat and kissed the top of his fluffy, dark green hair.

The smaller immediately began trailing his tongue along it, tongue already turning redder. With a slight groan, feeling his pants tighten, the red eyed demon watched as his boyfriend licked and wrapped his lips around the cold treat. Noticing his Daddy's concentrated stare, Anti smile a bit mischievously, taking the whole popsicle down his throat and back out again.

"Something wrong, Daddy?" He kitten-licked the tip of his cherry treat, watching the older grind his teeth.

"Don't we have a rule against teasing, Anti?" Now he was closer, practically growling.

"What're you gonna do, Daddy? Gonna fuck my mouth? Make my throat all sore from your big cock so I remember the rules?" It was the shift from pure childlike innocence to this dirty nature that made Dark's cock throb, not to mention how he'd said it so nonchalantly, still licking his popsicle.

Dark gripped the demon's jaw tightly, looking over his, now bright cherry red, lips, "You'd like that wouldn't you, you little slut? Want me to thrust into your pretty little mouth?"

Now the small boy was too far interested in their conversation to think about the cherry treat. It was discarded, dropped to the table to be cleaned up later, as Dark unbuttoned his jeans. Anti stayed put, mouth opened wide as his boyfriend's cock was released. Said cock was dragged along his lips, fully erect.

"Suck it, slut. Use that dirty mouth for something good."

He did as he was told, treating his Daddy's dick like a popsicle, first licking along the underside. With one hand he cupped the older's balls, massaging them lightly, now bobbing his head along Dark's length until the tip hit his throat. The pace he'd moved his head at seemed to be too slow for the red eyed demon, as he grabbed a handful of Anti's dark hair and tugged hard until he heard (and felt) a gag.

Now, Dark was thrusting his hips at a quick pace, feeling himself hit the back of his little's throat every few seconds, and loving it.

"Close, Anti, fuck," the older demon cursed, moving even faster as a warm feeling accumulated in his lower abdomen. "You're so good with your mouth. Fucking made for this, huh, slut?"

A struggled moan left the younger as he attempted to breathe through hip thrusts. When the older pulled out, he aimed his tip at Anti's red lips. With a moan, white spurts coated his cherry red lips and tongue. The taste of cherry mixed with a bitter salt in his mouth as he swallowed, smiling gleefully up at his Daddy. He licked his lips before they were connected with his boyfriend's in a heated, lustful kiss.

"M'sorry, Daddy."

"Tell me which rules you broke."

"I-I teased you and swore."

"Good boy."

"I love you, Daddy Darky."

"I love you, too, baby."

-

(A/N): i'm feeling a little better today. i can't thank you all enough. you're all fantastic human beings who make my life so much better! when i say "love you guys" at the end of these a/n's, i truly mean it. you all mean the world to me. thank you all so much. i have some ideas for requests i've gotten so i will get on them soon! love you guys:)