Don't Scare Daddy

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

499 Words

* DDLB *

Third Person POV:

The house was quiet when Mark entered. A bit too quiet. He set his jacket on the coat hanger by the doorway and slipped off his shoes.

"Jack?" The man called out for his boyfriend who'd usually be running at him the moment he put his key in the door. "Where are you, lovebug?"

His footsteps echoed through the hall as he made his way down to the bedroom he shared with his boyfriend. When he entered the room he smiled at the sight of his boyfriend's stuffed animals set up neatly on their light blue comforter. Although, Jack's favorite stuffie wasn't there. The small, green t-rex plushie was missing.

"Baby boy, where are you?"

"Boo!"

A boy, wearing a grey koala onesie, emerged from behind the door and leapt onto the older male's back. Surprised, Mark stumbled forward and tried his best to hold the boy up, holding onto his legs.

"Did I scare you, Dada?" Giggling, Jack jumped off and stood in front of his boyfriend, holding his favorite stuffed animal to his chest.

"Seán, what did Daddy say about hiding from him?" Mark pulled out his boyfriend's real name whenever he was angry or being very serious.

"N-Not to do it 'cause Daddy gets worried," he spoke in a very childlike way that made his boyfriend's heart melt. "I sowwy, Daddy."

Mark sighed and pulled the boy close, hugging his thin, but muscular frame. They stood like that for a moment, holding each other tight, taking each other in. Breath mixed and they inhaled each other's scent. Jack gave off the aroma of lavender laundry detergent and pop tarts, where the older male smelled of deodorant and coffee. Interesting, and somehow so lovely to them.

"It's okay, love, but Daddy has to get you back now for scaring him," their eyes met for a moment, Jack looking confused before Mark began tickling his sides.

The boy squirmed and giggled, collapsing on the bed as fingers assaulted his tummy. Mark smiled at the sight of the boy, continuing to tickle him, moving under his arms and his neck, going to his most ticklish places. Jack started turning red as he gasped for breath, laughing and rolling around, stuffed animals knocking over and falling onto him. Then, the older climbed on top of him and tickled him just a bit more before looking down into his beautiful, baby blue eyes and kissing him softly. Such a lovely cliché, their lips fit like puzzle pieces, and they loved how sweet they tasted together.

Every kiss was like their first.

"I love you, my little prince."

"I love you, Daddy."

"Now, who wants some mac n' cheese and dinosaur nuggets?"

"Me! Me! Me!"

They raced off to the kitchen, gleeful.

-

(A/N): oof. i'm in a good mood today. i'm feeling so little, all i need is hugs from daddy.  okie bye, have a good day, love you guys(: