Wait Your Turn (2)

~ Antidarkseptiplier One Shot ~

1316 Words

* I Went There *

Third Person POV:

As promised, Dark convinced Anti and Mark to fuck Jack alongside him. All three of them would stretch him at once, tonight. Though that would happen, the oldest chose to have Anti start.

The young demon had never really seriously considered topping until the red eyed male suggested it. Though he was a little unsure, it sounded fun. He'd seen the way Jack acted with Dark and Mark. Always so hungry for cock, he worshiped it like it was his only life source, and, God, did that sound great to Anti.

So, there he was, standing at the foot of the bed, Jack on his knees before him, looking up at him through thick, black lashes. Unsure of what to do, Anti didn't move except to hesitantly comb his fingers through messy brown locks. Green eyes met glowing red ones. Just as the younger demon was going to ask for guidance, the brunette piped up.

"I wanna suck your cock. Oh, please, let me have it Anti."

Groaning and biting his lip from the plead, the green haired demon reached down to unzip his jeans before a low, demonic voice spoke, "You gonna let that fucking whore speak to like that? Tell him what to call you. Put him in his place."

Tongue flicking out to glide over his lips, Anti nodded before grabbing the small boy's jaw tightly, staring into his eyes, finally feeling his dominant role, "You refer to me as 'Daddy', bitch. If you want my cock so much, undress me like a good little toy and maybe I'll give it to you."

Words alone could obviously make Jack come and all of them knew it, and they all loved talking dirty to him. When he swallowed harshly and nodded his head, Anti released his jaw with another mutter of 'bitch' and allowed the boy to undress him. First, off came his shirt, then his jeans were tugged off, his boxers hitting the floor with them. Once all of them were off, it took all of the brunettes self control to sit still and not suck the young demon immediately.

Whining, the youngest asked again, "M-May I, Daddy? Pretty please?"

"Suck it, slut."

"Mm, thank you, Daddy," his mouth instantly wrapped around the balls, sucking them, making Anti throw his head back moaning.

As a tongue ran up his shaft and a hand massaged his balls, Anti knew one thing; Jack was definitely skilled with his mouth. Complete ecstasy. The boy sucked him so well, taking him to the back of his throat, then fading to deep throat him, getting him to the point where he was just about to come, hand tugging on brown hair so hard, as if the younger could possibly take him any further.

"I-I'm gonna-!"

Anti's hand was removed from the boy's hair and replace by another, stronger one as his head was pulled back. Whining at the loss of warmth on his cock, the smaller demon opened his eyes to see Dark grinning.

"Such a good toy, isn't he?"

"Mm, so good."

"When can I get a go?" Mark, who had been jerking off by the bed, finally piped up.