Dear Mark

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

Words

* Warning: Suicidal Thoughts/Actions, Read With Caution *

Dear Mark,

I don't know how to say this exactly, but I'm going to try. I wish I could say my goodbyes in person but, that would just make matters worse. You see, writing this down is tough enough, but to say this all to your face would be so awful. I love you, I always have, I always will. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for making me feel happiness again. You'd think after all you've done for me I wouldn't have to do this, but when you're away, I can hear them again. They make me so scared, Mark. They make me hurt myself, they're making me do this. Don't blame yourself, please. I would hate myself even more if you thought this was in any way your fault, because it isn't. You've done so much for me, and I love you so fucking much. So I want you to move on. After I'm gone, which I already should be if you're reading this, I want you to forget about me. Forget everything and move on, be happy. Find someone who isn't me, someone who has the ability to make you happy. Please do that for me Mark. I want you happy, I really do. I love you. I'm so sorry it had to come to this. Goodbye Mark.

Sincerely, Jack