Peasant Boy (part 4)

Mark's POV:

What is it about him? Why do I want to stay? I wanted sex and now I want more. A relationship? Maybe? Ugh.

I kind of love his sarcastic nature, stubbornness, and, of course, that ass. That ass is mine. I'm gonna make it mine. I'm gonna make him mine.

That's it. I've decided. I'm gonna marry him. There we go, sounds like a good idea to me...

But then there's my father, what about him. He wouldn't be cool with this. Perhaps my mother could change his mind but, he's stubborn. Well, more like he's just a complete dickhead. Yeah that sounds right.

I guess it's up to me to stick up to him, or some other sappy shit they'd say in books and movies. Whatever.

Snapping back to reality I realize I've been having a make-out session with Jack this entire. I hit his butt to get his attention.

He stops and looked up at me, "What? Let me guess you gotta go, right?"

"I want you to come with me," I said, a small smile on my face.

"What?"

"I want to be with you, like relationship wise. I want to marry you.."

He seemed surprised. It's not like if I asked someone else they'd have a choice but, I wanted to know he wanted me too. I want him to say yes.

I have him a hoped filled face and he smiled, "Ok, I want to be with you too, but what about the king?"

"Who gives a shit, all I care about is that I have you and that ass all to myself." He giggled as I kissed him and grabbed his butt.

"I think I love you, Mark."

"I love you too."

We shared a few more kisses, some passionate , some sloppy. I didn't care, I just loved this green haired peasant boy.

*Time Skip To The Front Of The Castle*

I held Jack's hand as the guards opened the front gate. Most of the kingdom knew I'm gay so they weren't surprised by Jack's presence.

I walked inside, Jack following behind. Some maids ran over to us, smiles on their faces.

"King Charles wants us to fit you both." A brunette said.

I nodded and kissed Jack's cheek, "Go with them, I'll come see you soon."

He nodded and the maids took his hands, giggling.

"King Charles is waiting for you in the main hall with the queen."

I nodded and started walking that way, messing with my red floof. I'm getting married and coming out to my father on the same fucking day, yay. Did you sense the sarcasm?

I reached the main hall and heard my mother and father bickering slightly. I knocked softly before entering, making them become very quiet.

"Did you pick a wife, son?" My father asked.

"No, father, I didn't pick a wife."

"Why not? You had all the woman to choose from and-" he was interrupted by my mother smacking his arm.

"Go ahead, Mark, it's time to tell him." My mother said encouragingly, causing my father to give her a confused look.

"Father, I'm gay. I chose a husband." I stated trying to keep eye contact.

"Oh," he said, obviously surprised. "I suppose that explains why you spent so much time  with the chef."

What? That was not what I was expecting. He was chuckling.

"Go off and get fitted, you are getting married today."

I just nodded and turned around, very confused. I walked back to my room to be fitted.

*Time Skip To The Wedding*

I was standing by a priest under a flowered arch. I had my hands folded together, waiting for my husband-to-be to walk down the aisle, that's when the music started.

I looked down the aisle and saw him. He was in a lovely blue suit, he looks lovely, but I like him without clothes better. The music matched with his steps down the aisle.

He reached the end of the aisle and we said some vows, all that boring shit. The only thing I was thinking about was how amazing he is, and how I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Do you, Jack McLoughlin, take Mark Fischbach to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till' death do you part?" The priest asked.

Jack smiled at me, "I do."

"And do you Mark Fischbach take Jack McLoughlin to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till' death do you part?"

"I do."

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom"

I grinned and dipped Jack, connecting our lips passionately. I resisted the urge to squeeze his butt, considering we were in front of a bunch of people.

This beautiful green haired boy with the nice ass in now my husband. He's my peasant boy.

The End