Make My Breath Hitch

~ Darkiplier X Jacksepticeye ~

Words

Mark and Jack decide to delve into the idea of roleplay, Mark dressing up as his fictional counterpart, Darkiplier, and pretending to have kidnapped his significant other
* Knife Play, Role Play, Blood, Fem! Jack (He Is Wearing The Outfit Above), Kidnapping, Smut *

Third Person POV:

Icy cold metal restrained his wrists behind his back, black, smooth rope around his ankles. A silk piece of cloth was wrapped around his eyes, a gag in his mouth. He was completely at the will of his captor, completely helpless.

The man heard footsteps against hardwood, getting louder and louder until they stopped. Jumping in his seat, he felt hands working at his blindfold until it was dropped to the floor. A dark, menacing man stood in front of him, a knife between his teeth. Jack, the bound man, swallowed nervously, pulling a chuckle from the other's mouth. He removed the knife from his lips, twirling it between his fingers.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun, me and you."

Suddenly, he felt something cold and pointed press against his thigh. He shivered, fearful, a whimper muffling through his gag. Another deep laugh as the man dig the blade into Jack's pale skin. Not deep, but jest enough to draw blood. Once again, he brought the knife to his mouth, flicking his tongue along it, tasting the less muscular male's blood. Something about that made Jack inhale sharply. Next, the blade was pressed to his throat, slowly being dragged down until it met the strings of his pale pink shirt. Tugging on them, the blade pushed through and cut them all until the man just tore his shirt in half.

"You have such pretty skin, I wanna decorate it with scars," his captor whispered breathily into his ear, making him whimper.

Sharp metal teased against his nipples, hardening them as his cock throbbed. When he was done, Jack's chest was covered in little cuts that slowly oozed blood. Now the man was on his knees, pushing his way between the feminine boy's thighs, touching his uncovered cock from beneath his white pleated skirt. The cold blade sat gently on his slit, making him twitch and drip precum.

Two cuts on either side of his cock, one above, dripping blood through his curly pubic hair and down his inner thighs. the man happily licked it up, sucking on his sensitive thighs until the boy moaned loudly through the gag and spurted cum onto his stomach and the man's mouth. Once he had finished, the man stood and removed his gag.

"How was that, baby boy?"

"It was good, Marky, thank you. You're so hot with that knife," Jack gasped for air.

Mark untied him and removed his handcuffs, running a hand through his soft brown hair and kissing his forehead, "You did such a good job for me."

"Thank you, Marky."

"I love you, baby."

"Love you too."