Dress Up

~ Danti One Shot ~

500 Words

Anti dresses up in a maids outfit, acting naughty hoping to be punished...

* Spanking Warning *

Anti's POV:

I looked through my closet, finding a box, hidden under some shoes and other various pieces of clothing. Sitting on the floor, I placed the box on my lap, opening it, revealing its contents. Inside was a pair of knee-high socks, a black and white maid's dress, and a pair of laced white panties.

Giggling to myself, I took out the clothing and laid them on my bed. I pulled on the socks and dress, slowly pulling on my panties. Smirking, I thought of how Dark would react to my little outfit.

I heard the front door open and ran into the bathroom, shutting the door. I heard him drop his stuff on the table and walk through the house.

"Anti?" He called from the kitchen.

"In here!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"What're you-" he walked into the room and I opened the door, walking out playing with the hem of my dress, looking as innocent as I could.

"How do I look, Daddy?"

"You look really hot, baby," Dark said sitting down on the bed, patting his lap.

I giggled and straddled him, draping my arms around his neck, looking into his eyes.

"What do you want to do, love?" He asked rubbing on my thigh, slowly moving his hand higher and higher under my dress.

"Treat me like I've been a bad boy, Daddy," I whispered into his ear, giggling slightly.

"You want me to punish you, baby boy?"

I nodded, biting my lip.

"You've been a naughty little maid," he stated laying me over his knee. "Now I have to make your little bum red?"

"Do it, Daddy, spank me please!"

He raised his hand and hit me right on the butt. I'll admit, it hurts a little, but I'm a little bit of a pain slut.

I loved the feeling of him slamming his hand down on my rear. He repeatedly spanked me, causing me to moan.

"You're such a little pain slut, baby boy."

I nodded biting my lip as he hit my bum again, withholding my moans.

"You better moan for me, you whore."

Ignoring his orders I bit my lip again as he spanked me once more. Not a sound came from my mouth but a small whimper.

"Don't disobey me," he said, slightly angrily, slamming his hand onto my bum.

Releasing my lip from my teeth, I let out a loud moan.

"Good boy," he said sitting me back onto his lap.

I let out a shy smile before pecking him on the lips.

-

(A/N): Ok I will be writing Faithfullkitty 's request tomorrow, I promise! I just felt like writing about spanking because, well, I'm a kinky bastard. I didn't really like this, but I'm hoping tomorrow's one shot will be better. I hope someone liked this, at least a little. Ugh, anyways, love you guys:)