Project Partners

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

2394 Words

Jack the punk and Mark the jock are assigned to work together on a project, Mark takes an interest in Jack and things get a little more...intimate.... *smut ahead*

Third Person POV:

Jack entered hell, early Monday morning... wait, I mean school...yeah that's what I meant...

Anyways, Jack was walking into class, receiving strange looks from the new freshmen at the two lip rings he wore, his gauges, and, of course, his hair, the colour of freshly cut grass. He wasn't bothered by the looks because, frankly, he couldn't care less of what everyone else thought, he was happy, so who gives a shit? Despite Jack looking and acting like a badass, he's kind of a goodie-goodie. He is a straight A student and he has never gotten a detention. He's also a teacher's pet, all teachers like him, and Jack is quite proud of both his reputations.

Stepping through the doorway, Jack arrived at his English classroom, smiling at his teacher, Ms. Suzie, before taking his seat, not too close to either the front or back of the room. He didn't want to look like a bad kid in front of his favorite teacher, but he didn't want to look like a kiss ass in front of his fellow students.

After taking out his books and two pencils, freshly sharpened, he waited for Ms. Suzie to start today's lesson. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Mark walk in, well, shoved in by his friend Wade, both giggling loudly. Letting out an annoyed sigh, Jack watched Mark take a seat in the far back, walking past Jack's desk, flashing a small smile to the boy before looking away. Confused, Jack just brushed it off. Who gives a shit if the most popular dipshit in school smiled at him, they were probably making fun of him.

*Time Skip To The End Of Class*

Nearing the end of class, Ms. Suzie announced a project out of nowhere, "You will be working in partners, but don't worry, I saved you all the hassle of choosing!"

Groans could be heard all over the classroom as Jack's hand bolted into the air.

"Yes Jack?" She asked.

"Can I work alone?"

"No, I'm sorry but this is a partner project, it's good for all of you to get to know each other and bond over some good ol' literature!"

Jack sighed as Ms. Suzie began to call out names.

"Felix and Cry, Dan and Phil..." Jack slightly zoned out, almost having a panic attack over the idea of who he might be forced to work with, until he heard his name and he began hyperventilating. "Annnndddd....Jack and Mark! Alright! Try and exchange information and set up a plan for your project in the last 5 minutes!"

Jack's breath quickened as his anxiety kicked in. 'Fuck fuck fuck! I have to work with that asshole?!' Jack thought. A tan hand landing on his desk broke him from his thoughts, the hand, of course, belonging to Mark, a smirk plastered on the red haired boy's face. His warm brown eyes met Jack's, stunning baby blue ones.

"Meet me at my house after school, ok?" Mark instructed.

Jack nodded just as the bell rang, and Mark left the classroom.