Master's Little Neko

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

476 Words

Jack is a neko and is in heat, he's needs Mark's 'help' to make the pain down below stop.

Third Person POV:

Mark stood in the kitchen over the sink, cleaning dishes. Jack usually did them, what with Mark being his master, but Mark let him have a break. He's not a mean master, well, unless Jack wants him to be.

Jack entered the kitchen down behind Mark, a tear falling down his face, his tail between his legs.

"M-Master?" Jack sniffled.

Mark turned around, "What's wrong, kitten?"

Jack looked at the floor, tears still dripping down his cheeks. His face turned red with slight embarrassment.

"I-I'm in h-heat."

"Oh. How can I help?"

"It hurts, I need you."

Mark's eyes widened a bit, but he nodded and scooped up the green haired neko.

Mark lightly dropped Jack on the bed, crawling on top of him, kissing him roughly and palming him slowly through his clothes.

"M-Master~" Jack moaned through their kiss.

"Moan for me again, kitten."

Gently, Mark bit down on Jack's sweet spot.

"Mmm, Master, please."

"Please what, kitten?"

"Fuck me, please Master~" Jack moaned, his tail curling, ears twitching.

"Only since you asked so nicely.." Mark pulled off Jack's shirt and pants, his boxers soon following.

Mark did the same to himself before lunging onto the small neko, biting and sucking softly on his chest. Jack's ears twitched as he moaned.

Turning Jack onto his stomach, Mark began to prep him, sticking one finger into the little neko's hole. Jack moaned and winced as Mark inserted a second finger, bending them.

"M-Master, fuck~"

After removing his fingers, Mark aligned his cock with Jack's hole. Without warning, he thrusted inside of the green haired neko, causing him to moan and cuss.

"Fuck~!"

Mark continued to thrust in and out of Jack.

"Fuck you're so tight, kitten-" Mark said in between thrusts.

Mark slammed directly into Jack's g-spot, making the boy moan and cum almost instantly.

"M-MASTER~!" Jack screamed making Mark ejaculate into him.

"Next time ask."

Jack nodded, "Yes Master."

Mark thrusted in and out of Jack, easing them both down from their highs before collapsing beside him, panting.

Jack's purred as Mark scratched behind his ears.

"Better?" Mark asked, feeling Jack's tail curl around his leg.

"Yes, thank you Master."

-

(A/N): I feel like this was shit but I know like nothing about Nekos or animals being in heat, so if I got anything wrong I'm sorry. I've read like one fanfic on Neko Jack x Master Mark. It was actually amazing so go check out ReptilianDaddy 's one shot book and her other books. They are really good, especially the smut. Anyways, I'm hungry as fuck and there's nothing to eat, Jfc I complain too much, love you guys:)