Fun And Games

~ Danti One Shot ~

456 Words

Anti teases Dark in order to get him to play hide and seek with him

* Fluff *

3rd Person POV:

Anti was feeling quite bored, but Dark was being lazy. He wanted to play a game, and no not that kind of game. He wanted to play hide and seek with his boyfriend, but Dark refused his request. Anti tried pouting and puppy dog eyes, but nothing was working. Good thing Anti is good at teasing, that'll get Dark off the couch.

Anti tiptoed into the living room wearing his pink and white bunny onesie, trying his very best to be sneaky and quiet. Leaping over the couch, Anti landed on Dark making them both fall off the couch, Anti landing on top of his boyfriend.

"Anti, darling, what the fuck are you doing?"

Anti didn't respond he just smiled and started nipping at Dark's neck. It didn't take long for Anti to find his sweet spot, he knew everything about his boyfriend. He created a small hickey on Dark's sweet making Dark moan.

Dark flipped Anti underneath him, no longer feeling lazy. He leaned down to kiss Anti but the smaller boy had already slid out from below him.

"Gotta catch me first, Darky." Anti giggled running down the hall.

Dark grinned and chased after him. He would play Anti's little game, but only because he wanted the prize that came with it.

"Oh Anti, I'm gonna find you."

Dark began looking around the house, finding Anti under the kitchen table. Anti giggled before running off to find another hiding spot. Dark grinned and followed him into their bedroom. He looked in their bathroom and everywhere else. Finally, he found Anti hiding under the bed, grabbing his foot and dragging him out.

Anti was in a fit of giggles and Dark found it adorable. Anti can be quite childish but, it was really cute. Seeing his boyfriend in a onesie was precious, it made him forget about why he was chasing Anti, until he saw his boyfriend disappear down the hall again.

Dark just chuckled and followed him again. Eventually, Dark heard what sounded like snoring, coming from the closet. He opened it up to find a sleeping little Anti. That was the cutest thing he ever seen, Anti curled up in a ball sleeping on the closet, snuggled up in that little bunny onesie, not to mention his green hair sticking up in different directions.

Dark picked up his little demon and carried him into the bedroom setting him on the bed. He covered him in blankets before cuddling up beside him. Perhaps he didn't get a kiss but he got cuddles, and that's just as good, maybe even better.