Pretty Boy (2)

772 Words

* Skype Sex *

Third Person POV:

The message caught him off guard. No way was he expect this camboy to ever notice his presence at the streams, let alone message him privately. He couldn't say no, this brunette was just irresistible. So he typed a response, saying he'd love to. When his computer dinged again moments later, the reply read a Skype name. Today was a day of firsts, and Mark was more than happy about it, he was thrilled.

Skype loaded onto his computer and he immediately typed in the boy's username, messaging a quick 'hello'. A response came back quick. They talked for a bit, getting to know each other more before, finally, they decided to call. When a beautiful face appeared on his screen again, Mark felt his heart melt. His whole boy was in frame, showing off his bare chest and the "school girl" skirt he wore.

"Hey," Mark greeted semi-shyly.

"Wow, you're hot," the boy got to the point quickly at least.

"And you're absolutely stunning," brown eyes admired the brunette, a smirk on the older's face. "You're skin is really pretty, but I think it'd look better in hickeys."

"I think so too. I'd love for ya' to mark me as your own, Sir," the smaller bit his lip, looking up through thick eyelashes as a hand rested teasingly on his thigh.

"You're a very naughty boy. Always being such a tease, showing yourself for any man to jerk off to. So dirty."

"Mm, maybe you should teach me a lesson, Sir?"

"Maybe I should. Would you like that? For me to punish you? Smack your ass 30 times on each cheek and leave you all needy for me? Or maybe tie you up with a vibrator in your ass and a cock ring on, just to listen to you scream?"

Whimpering, the brunette noticeably shifted in his seat on the mattress, "Y-Yes, Sir. Whatever you think I deserve. Please."

"Stand up, turn around, and bend over," he loved being in charge, and he loved how obedient Jack was.

Doing as he was told, the boy stood and bent over, ass toward the camera.

"You have such a pretty ass, baby. Take off your panties for me."

"Yes, Sir," he did as instructed once again, his hole now on full display for Mark.

The older groaned at the sight, "So wet, and tight. How many people have filled that little thing? Bet you're as much as a slut in real life as you are online. I'm sure guys are just lining up to get their fill, and you can't help but to beg for it."

Another whine. Jack loved this too, being treated like this, dominated and degraded. Each word went straight to his cock. He was already leaking, and they'd barely done anything.

"Get a dildo, and I know you have one."

"Yes, Sir."

Disappearing off screen momentarily, the boy obeyed. The warm eyed man took the opportunity to pull himself out of his boxers and stroke himself. Once the beautiful figure returned, he held a large, blue dildo in his hand and lube.

"Good boy. You prepped earlier in your stream, so I want you to cover that toy in lube and ride it like a good little slut. Can you do that for me?"

"Y-Yes, Sir."

Popping the cap off the tube of lube, Jack squirted some of the gel-like substance into his hand before coating the sex toy in it. Once fully covered, the brunette positioned himself above it, sitting down on it ever so slowly, just to tease the man watching.

"If I were there I'd grip your pretty hips and push you down on it. Be a good whore."

Jack watched Mark jerk off, whining as he fucked himself on the toy, "Sir, I want your cock so bad."

"Could you take me? I'd wreck that tight hole of yours, baby boy. Fucking destroy you."

"Please! S-So close!" He bounced quickly as Mark's hand moved faster.

"Come for me, baby boy."

"Ah, Sir," the brunette moaned inched more before spilling onto his stomach and bed sheets.

Mark came soon after, once again covering his hand in a sticky white. Jack looked beautiful like this, panting and covering in come, with a dildo in his ass.

"You're so pretty."

"We should do this again some time. Maybe next time in person?"

"I'd love to."

-

(A/N): idk. you guys are the absolute best people ever though. you always make me feel better no matter what and i can't thank you all enough! love you guys:)