Torture

~ Danti One Shot ~

681 Words

Anti wakes up in an unfamiliar room, completely naked, when a smoke demon soon enters and starts to torture him

* Smut Involving Knives And Blood Ahead, I Suggest You Stop Reading Before You Lose All Possibility Of Going Anywhere But Hell *

Anti's POV:

I woke up, completely naked with my wrists chained to the ceiling. What happened? Where am I?

Looking around I noticed I was in a brightly lit room, with just a table in it. On the table was a large case. I wonder what's in it?

My attention snapped away from the case to the door when I noticed someone walk inside the room. A dark figure with glowing red eyes and bright red hair walked toward me.

"Great, you're up. Now we can start." The man spoke, deeply.

Honestly, he sounded very sexy. I watched him walk toward me, until he vanished suddenly. So he's a smoke demon. That explains his coal black exterior.

"My name is Darkiplier, or Dark, but you can call me daddy." I felt his cold touch against my bare back.

I've heard of him, he tortures demons who do bad things. I suppose that's why I'm here, to be tortured. But why like this? He's going to rape me, isn't he?

"What are you going to do to me?" I questioned nervously.

He leaned close to me, his warm breath hitting my neck, "I'm going to hurt you."

I felt my body tense up as he went to the front of me. He smiled before kissing me deeply. I will admit I kissed back. I'm quite attracted to this demon.

He chuckled lightly and walked over to the case, opening it slowly and pulling out a large knife. He grinned and walked toward me, spinning the blade in his hand.

He kissed up my jawline and palmed my growing erection with one hand, putting the knife up to my cheek with the other. I moaned as he pushed the blade slowly into my flesh. Blood trickled down my cheek causing Dark to grin.

He licked the blood off my cheek, making me moan. What? It was hot. The blade traveled down my collar bone and pushed into my neck. He licked the blood of again, fuck it's really sexy.

He continued to cut my chest and lick up the blood leading to my V-line. The blade sliced directly above my penis, making him lick dangerously close to my member. I couldn't withhold the moans, I was really turned on.

The blade moved to my thighs cutting both. He licked stripes up my thighs, cleaning off the blood.

So far he hasn't really hurt me, perhaps the torture isn't involving weapons? I'm intrigued as to what he is planning.

He finally licked up my shaft. It felt so fucking good. Then he took me into his mouth, massaging my balls with his hands while sucking me off quickly.

"Ohhhh, Daddy."

"I like the way that sounds, love. Moan for me again."

"Daddy, oh fuck that feels so good!"

He continued bobbing his head quickly until I felt as though I might cum.

"Daddy I'm gonna-"

He stopped.

He grinned at me and slid something over my dick, a cock ring. Fuck. He walked over the the case and pulled out a butt plug. Oh god, this is what he meant by torture.

He slowly put the plug in my hole and turned it on. It's a fucking vibrating butt plug?! Great.

I moaned loudly as he turned up the intensity on the vibrator.

"Daddy, ohhhh!~ Please no daddy I need to cum.

"I love seeing you suffer, it's so cute." He whispered into my ear.

I had three dry climaxes as he just stood there and watched me suffer. I loved it.

-

(A/N): ok that was kind of shit, I'm sorry. But I love the torturing aspect of it. You guys should see my fucking Google search history...there's some weird shit in there for the sake of good fanfics. You're welcome. Anyways love you guys:)