Skinny Dipping (part 3)

574 Words

*Smut Warning*

Jack's POV:

After having a full on make-out session in the water we decided to go back to Felix's house/mansion. We got dressed and walked back to the house/mansion, Cry and Felix giggling and whispering things into each other's ears. Mark and I held hands as we walked back.

*Back At The House/Mansion*

Felix and Cry were all over each other as soon as we walked inside. Yep, they're gonna fuck. Cry ran upstairs giggling after Felix whispered into his ear.

"Jack, you know where the guest room is..we're gonna go to bed, night guys." Felix said before following Cry.

"Night." I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

Mark chuckled as I gestured for him to follow me to the guest room. He followed me into the room, giggling as I stumbled around due to being intoxicated. I walked into the room and was immediately pushed against the wall, Mark smashed his lips into mine. I gasped as he stuck his tongue into my mouth.

He kissed down my jawline, biting down every few seconds making me moan. I blushed at the sounds coming from my mouth before Mark pinned me to the bed. After pulling off his shirt he lunged back onto me, attacking my neck with hickeys. I was a moaning mess as he pulled off my shirt.

He stood up and pulled off his pants, leaving on just boxers, before doing the same to me. Hickeys scattered my neck and chest as he began to palm me. I let out a loud moan as he reached down my boxers and grabbed my member roughly.

"M-Mark!"

"Fuck, that's hot baby, moan my name again."

"M-Mark, fuck!" I moaned again as he moved his hands faster and jerked me.

I almost came right then and there if he hadn't had stopped and flipped me onto my stomach. He pulled off my boxers completely, doing the same to himself afterwards.

"We don't have any-"

"Top left drawer on the bureau." I said not allowing him to finish his sentence.

He rolled his eyes a bit, smiling as he grabbed the bottle of lube from the top left drawer. He lathered oh is fingers, placing them in front of my hole before counting to three and placing on inside me.

I winced and moaned as he stuck in a second finger, third, and then a fourth, stretching me. After a few moments of me moaning as he bent his fingers inside me, he pulled them out and began to lube up his fully erect cock. He aligned his dick with my entrance and thrusted in after giving me a quick warning. I let out a loud moan that made Mark grin and thrust faster.

"Fuck, Mark! F-faster, please!"

He did as I asked and started sliding his dick in and out of me, faster and harder. I felt myself preparing to cum as he started to thrust in different directions. Then he hit it, my g-spot. At this point I was moaning like a porn star. He kept hitting that spot dead on until I came.

"Mark!"

Soon afterwards I felt a warm sensation inside me. He pulled out and payed beside me panting.

"Fuck, that was good." I stated between breaths.

Now that the room was quiet we could hear bed springs above us. I told you they were gonna fuck.