Dreamy

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

2015 Words

Jack gets caught staring at Mark during class
*Smut Starring: Shy! Jack And Punk! Mark*

Jack's POV:

My head was between my hands, elbows resting on my desk. The teacher droned on about something, too bad I couldn't keep my eyes off of Mark Fischbach long enough to comprehend what she was saying. He was just so dreamy. With his fire truck red hair that floofed up oh so perfectly, that shiny metal lip piercing that made a shiver jolt through my spine, and those tattoos that I just wanted to spend all day tracing. God, the things I'd let that boy do to me.

If only he knew I existed. A sigh escaped my lips. The things I wanted to do with him, have him do to me, crossing my mind. I want him to tease me, kissing me rough until my lips swell up, leave little purple and blue patterns all over my skin, mark me as his. God, I want him to grab me by the throats and pound me into a bed while calling me a 'slut' or a 'bitch'. Oh, the amount of times I've fantasied having his cock in my mouth, too many to count, honestly. Bet he's big, his bulge proved me right, and I want to suck him off so fucking bad. I've never wanted this before, it was strange, it's like I need it, to please him and hear him groan because of how I make him feel. It'd be amazing.

Ground nutmeg eyes met mine, snapping me out of my daydream. He noticed me staring, fuck! His eyes scattered up my body, my cheeks tinting strawberry, and I swear to God, I saw him wink at me before he turned back around. I almost came, just from that sexy little blink of his right eye.

"McLoughlin! Care to share what you were daydreaming about?" The teacher hissed.

My heart beat faster, nervousness kicking in as eyes suddenly attached to me. Too much attention, fuck. I shook my head, swallowing the lump in my throat as Mark's eyes met mine again.

"Then you better start paying attention!"

"Y-es, Ms. Hefter."

The eyes slowly moved away as she began teaching again, but I could feel a gaze on me. Out of the corner of my eye, which was finally trained on my teacher, I noticed Mark smirking at me. My face was hot and I knew my ears were now matching shades with my cheeks.

Class went by slowly, and I could feel his eyes leave me and return several times. I felt uncomfortable under his stare, attention always made me feel awkward, but my crush was noticing me. My crush was noticing me! Once the bell rang, I scampered out of class, going straight to my locker. Breath heavy, knees weak, arms heavy, anxiety kicking in. Of course I wanted him to know I existed, but what if he was judging me? I mean, I did spend half of the class staring at him while thinking of him fucking me senseless. Well, he didn't know the second part, unless he can read my mind. Fuck, what if he can read minds? He probably thinks I'm a creep either way.

Unlocking my locker, I began shuffling through it, pulling books out and replacing them with others. Afterwards, I checked my wristwatch, sighing in relief once I realized I had 5 minutes left. I wandered to the boy's room, planning on washing my face, attempting to rid myself of the blush that had been there since Mark first laid eyes on me. Once I'd entered the, quite filthy, restroom, I set my books on the dry counter, running the tap and splashing water on my face. Thankfully, it was empty, so I could scold myself without judgement.