(im gonna leave this here)

Nothing matched the feeling of his rough, calloused hands on my body. Nobody could make me feel the same way as he could. I could still feel his lips against my bobbing Adam's apple as his teeth grazed my skin. I'm going crazy. He's all I can think about, all I can feel.

My body is going through fucking withdrawals. Everytime I think of him my body twitches, shakes. I feel like a heroin addict who needs their fix. All I can do is memorize that night. His hands under my clothes, turning every inch of me to jelly. With every touch I became his. Everything I am was his.

Now he's gone and I can't sleep without dreaming of him. Waking up every night, gasping and begging him for more just to realize I'm alone. I tried fucking other guys but nothing feels the same. Nobody can bring me to the same high he did.

With every movement of his fingertips against my skin my body pulsed as if electricity was sent through it. My back arched and moans spilled out of my mouth like a waterfall. My thighs were squeezing against his face as his tongue worked wonders on me. I'd never felt so blissful.

I need that again. I need to feel his mouth around me, his skin on mine. He gave me so much pleasure that I was so far gone into submission all I could do was moan and beg for more. His low, gravely voice taunts me.

"Come on, baby boy, you can go a little longer, can't you?"

For him I'd try and go as long as he wanted me to. No matter how much pain overwhelmed my throbbing red cock. My mind would be too fogged over with lust for me to protest anyways.

I've never felt so invincible.

But that was 2 weeks ago now. 2 weeks of desperation and undying horniness for a man I spent a couple hours with. For a man who's number I didn't even get and who's name left my lips many, many times but has since been removed from my memory. I'm finally settling to the conclusion that I'll never see him again. That I'll never feel that high again, that incredible orgasm that left me in tears. Never again.