Cosplay and Kisses

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

663 Words

Jack is at ComiCon doing a cosplay as a male Harley Quinn (picture above), people keep asking him for photos, which he gladly takes with people, but then people start asking him to pose with a cute boy who is cosplaying The Joker, one girl asks for a pose a little more...intimate..

Jack's POV:

I worked really hard on my cosplay, and people seem to really like it. I got a little original with my hammer and painted a septiceye on it.

I posed with a few people, asking a few other people for pictures as well. I'm really glad I got to come to ComiCon. Although, I kinda lost Felix and Cry.

They like ComiCon because 1. It's really fun and 2. Cry gets to wear a mask and it looks 'normal'. Cry is really self conscious of his looks so this is perfect.

We sort-of got separated when we got in a mix of people asking for pictures. That's alright, I don't like third-wheeling much anyways.

I know they want to do some stuff as a couple as well so it's ok. I'll let them have their fun. They just feel bad because they're my only friends and I don't have a boyfriend after last time...

Anyways back to the present. I just finished taking a few pictures when a young girl ran up to me dragging her very unhappy mother behind her.

The mother just seemed annoyed like she didn't want to be here at all. I'm sure she didn't, she seemed to have no idea who anybody was cosplaying as or anything about this event for that matter.

"Can I have a picture of you and The Joker together?" She asked, very excited.

"Of course, but I don't have anybody cosplaying as The Joker with me.."

She pointed at a man not to far from us who was cosplaying as The Joker. He was really muscular and very attractive. So she wanted me to pose with him, good now I have an excuse to be near the boy.

"Can you pose with him? Please please please!"  The girl seems sort of bratty but I don't care.

I shrugged and she squealed from excitement dragging me towards the man, her mother trudging behind. We reached the boy just as he finished posing for some other people.

"Can you pose together? Please?" The girl asked.

"Of course," he smiled.

He has such a deep voice, it's so sexy. I'm falling for him already and I don't even know his first name.

The girl took out her phone and handed it to her mother, "Wait! I have a great idea! Can you two kiss? Please?"

I blushed and looked at the boy, "If you don't mind."

He just smiled and blushed a bit before saying, "I don't mind."

The girl smiled and jump in excitement. She posed in front of us while me and Mark waited for her mother to tell us to kiss. This is such a strange request but, I don't really mind.

"Three, two, one, kiss!" Her mother said.

The boy smiled and pressed his lips to mine, cupping my cheeks in his hand. I never want this moment to end.....

"Thank you so much!" The girl said hugging us both and making the kiss stop.

I sighed out of disappointment, this guys a good kisser.

The girl smiled at us before skipping away pulling her mother behind her. Mark smiled at me and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen.

"I'm Mark, call me?" He said handing me the slip of paper that contained his phone number.

"Jack, and I definitely will."

-

(A/N): I felt like writing this because I'm going to be going to PAX East 2017 and I will be cosplaying as Harley Quinn with my friend who is going to be a female Joker, so I'm really excited. Anyways hope you enjoyed, love you:)