Thoughts

~ One Shot ~

263 Words

* Drinking and Driving, Depression *

The images burned in his memory like the Smirnoff in his throat. One bottle down, another to go. He was never a fan of vodka but he needed to get out of his head, and it sure helped. The boy felt dizzy, the road in front of him beginning to move around, his foot becoming heavier on the gas pedal of his mother's Toyota. The engine revved as the car jumped over 85.

His hands gripped her sharp hips. Grunt. Groan. Tug. Thrust. Moan.

He takes a sip of a freshly opened bottle. By now he's used to the fogginess of his brain and the images are fading. But with every blink, there he is. The way he looked at her. Why hadn't Mark ever looked at him like that? Lust and pure hunger.

It shouldn't hurt so much, he told himself. But it was difficult not to be so heartbroken when the man he loved was caught in their bed with a woman. Was he just an experiment? A toy? Was he that fucking easy to dispose of? After all those years?

His mother told him, she warned him. Told him all the things her friend's had heard from their children. But, he thought he had changed. He thought Mark loved him.

He thought, he thought, he thought.

No more thinking.

The more he drank, the faster the car moved. Faster and drunker until the wheels were screeching and the world was spinning into darkness. No more thoughts, no more hurting, no more him.

~

(A/N): helloooo kiddos. i'm alive surprisingly. it's been a while and idk i just miss writing. if you guys want me too, send me some stuff you wanna see me write. sorry for being gone so long. Love you guys (: