Stars

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1619 Words

A story about their lives together...

Third Person POV:

Two boys lay on a hill, so close their shoulders and hips touched, their fingers laced together. The night sky twinkled above them, stars glittering in the darkness. A light breeze caused their brightly colored hair to dance together, simultaneously cooling their bodies from the summer heat.

"Mark," the younger of the two whispered softly, not braking his gaze at the sky.

"Hm?" The older hummed.

"What are we going to do after high school?" The green-haired younger shifted, rolling over to look at his boyfriend, grass tickling his bare skin. "Are we still going to be together? Even after college?"

Mark turned as well, now their noses were mere centimeters apart, "Of course, Jack. I can't say I can see into the future, but I know for certain that, no matter what happens, I'm gonna hold onto you for as long as I possibly can."

A smile crawled across the younger boy's face, "Promise?"

"Promise," Mark's voice was low and reassuring, a small, sweet grin playing on his lips.

"I love you, Mark."

"I love you, too, Jack."

They leaned in, ever so slowly, their lips meeting for a sweet, soft kiss. Passion transferred between the two, surrounding them with love and care for each other.

*End Of College*

A box in hand, the green-haired boy approached a door marked '191' in gold numbers. Mark walked up behind him, holding a box of his own in one hand, a small silver key in the other.

"Ready?" The blue-haired boy asked, looking at the younger with a smile of excitement.

"I can't believe this is happening," Jack breathed, joy tracing his face, a grin on his lips. "Open it, I'm ready."

The key was placed in the lock. Mark turned it eagerly, hearing it click before he grabbed the doorknob. He looked to his boyfriend of 6 years, smiling, thinking of their past and everything that has led him to this point. All their simple fights and near break-up points led them to here, to their first apartment, together. Honestly, Mark couldn't have been more happy with the blue eyed boy beside him, the one he loved oh-so-dearly, and the way they've turned out.

Turning he knob, he pushed the door inwards, revealing an empty, one bedroom apartment. It had white tiled floors, with white walls, and was very barren. Holding the door open, Mark allowed Jack to be the first of the two to cross the threshold, gesturing for the younger to enter. It wasn't anything special, but Jack's eyes lit up with childlike wonder once he entered. He placed his box on the floor, standing in the very center of the living room area, turning around to examine everything. After moments of watching the boy, Mark entered and dropped his box, gently, onto the floor as well, their eyes meeting. Jack grinned as Mark approached him, running into the older's arms for a sweet embrace.

Mark held the younger up in his arms, lifting his feet off the ground slightly, smiling ear-to-ear, twirling the two of them in a circle. The smaller of the two let out angelic giggles and he held the, slightly faded, ocean-haired boy close. Once the giggling died down and Jack's feet met the floor again, the two looked into each other's eyes, sapphire on nutmeg.