Hot Thief

~ Danti One Shot ~

513 Words

Dark is a thief, sneaking into Anti's house....

Dark's POV:

I drove down a dark street, the windows down, allowing the only noise to be the wind smashing into my car, and the sounds of my vehicle. It was a fairly silent night, as it should be at 1 am.

Glancing out the front window, I spotted the house I was planning on robbing. I've been through this neighborhood a few times, planning out how to get into that house. Now is finally the day, I'm gonna rob that house.

*Time Skip*

Walking towards the house, I snuck around to the back, pulling on a few windows. It took about a minute, but eventually, one of the windows slid open, allowing me to climb inside. I landed with a small thud.

Fuck.

Anti's POV:

Bang!

My eyes jolted open. What was that sound? It came from the living room but, what made that sound? Maybe something fell? Unlikely. I don't have any pets so it couldn't be that...

Nobody would brake in here, right? Why would they? I'm not rich, I'm not famous, why would someone brake in here?

Should I go downstairs? Yes.

I stood out of bed, slowly, tiptoeing to my desk, grabbing a heavy book. What?! I don't keep weapons in my room. I never thought anyone would break in!

Whoever is in here will definitely think I'm pathetic, I'm a weak little demon, wearing dinosaur feetie-pajamas, despite my age, and I brought a book, way to heavy for me, as a weapon. I'm so pathetic.

Dark's POV:

I heard a creek from the floorboards upstairs. Whoever is in here is awake, and most likely knows I'm here. God dammit.

Anti's POV:

I tried to be as quiet as I could while I tiptoed down the stairs, softly. My heart sped up as I reached the bottom of the stairs, noticing a dark figure, which was very hard to see due to the pitch blackness of my house. I flicked on the light, terrified.

My eyes widened as I saw the man in front of me. He wore some skin tight black shirt and pants, that outlined his body, perfectly. This man was very intimidating, but very hot.

Our eyes met, and he seemed quite surprised after I turned on the light. I almost apologized because I was too caught up in how stunning he was, and I felt bad for disturbing him, well, that is before I remembered he was trying to rob me.

Why did this thief have to be attractive?

-

(A/N): I'm getting so late with uploads, I'm so so sorry!!! I hope you enjoyed this, and if you want a part two or anything, just leave a comment (please specify wether or not it has smut), and I will make one. I apologize for this being short, I just was kinda happy with it, and wanted to put something out so, I figured update with something I like. Idk I'm just rambling now, I'll stop now, love you guys:)