The Boy

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

436 Words

Jack is the new kid and Mark has already taking a liking to him, Jack doesn't know why that red haired boy keeps grabbing his butt when he walks by but he's just ignoring it, for now..

Jack's POV:

I made my way into the school, my black backpack slung over my shoulder. I was wearing a black hoodie, dark blue skinny jeans, and black high-top converse with lime green laces.

I walked through the hallways that were flooded with other teenagers. I found my locker and stuffed my shit inside, taking out a few books and stray papers.

Then I felt someone squeeze my butt. I turned around to see a red haired boy smirking and walking away. What. The. Fuck.

Who does that? I don't even know the guy! Whatever, just ignore it.

I grabbed my stuff and locked my locker walking to my first class.

I walked into my class and noticed the red haired boy sitting inside, along with a few other students. I found a seat and just payed attention to the teacher instead of that hot red haired boy.

* Time Skip: End Of Class *

The bell rang, signaling second period. I stood up and bent down to grab my stuff off my desk. I felt someone slap my ass causing me to moan slightly.

Fuck me for having a spanking kink. I turned to see the red haired boy.

"What are you doing?"

"Did you just..moan?" He said grinning.

"Why are you touching my ass so much today? I don't even know you." I hissed, trying to seem annoyed even though I really like him touching my butt.

I especially liked being spanked so him slapping my butt was hot as fuck, hence the moan. He just stood there smiling.

"You have a nice ass, not to mention you're hot."

I started blushing, not knowing how to respond. He stepped a bit closer, pressing me against the desk, kissing me.

I kissed back, not caring that he's a complete stranger. Although, I did learn his name is Mark because the teacher yelled at him to pay attention a few times, and I'm sure he learned my name from the teacher announcing it.

"So you like being spanked, how about you come over after school and we see what other kinks you have."

I blushed and nodded. He just grinned and kissed me again, this time squeezing my butt. I giggled and bit my lip.

"See you after school babe." He said before exiting the classroom.

I can't wait for the end of school.