3| Healing

Healing: The ability to heal injuries and diseases of others, unless that person is evil or has already died.

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

   "Harry," I responded sheepishly, before grimacing in pain when I accidentally set my foot down. His pale jade eyes darted to my wounded foot; eyebrows drawing low as he approached me.

   "Jesus, what happened?" he breathed, eyes still glued to my bleeding foot. I shifted uncomfortably, clearing my throat for him to look up, and he did.

   "I was...erm...chasing my dog," I spoke sheepishly, as his gaze flickered to my heels that lay on the side of the pavement. "I know, stupid me, I stepped onto some glass pieces from a broken bottle and I-" I began to ramble, cheeks flushed as I felt slightly embarrassed for some reason. Here I was chasing my fucking dog, barefoot, in work clothes.

   "Chasing your dog, eh? Wow," he shook his head chuckling slightly. "Come inside, let me help you with that," he offered, arching a brow at my injured foot.

   "Oh no, I don't want to bother you! I was just moving along, I'll be fine," I babbled before beginning to limp away awkwardly. But I was pulled back when he wrapped his fingers around my arm and tugged gently.

   "You can't limp like that all the way back, you'll lose too much blood. Let me patch you up," he insisted, his forest green eyes staring at me persistently until I complied and sighed with a nod.

  After picking up my heels, I began to try and walk, limping ahead of him before he cleared his throat as a signal to stop me. I gazed back at him questioningly.

   "I think I should carry you, because-," he told me, causing me to scoff and interrupt rudely.

   "I'm sure I can manage," I rolled my eyes, causing him to huff in annoyance and step in my path. "Harry, it's only a little way to your house, I can walk! Hey! What the fuck are you doing?" I began to yell when he slung his arm under my thighs and around my back, lifting me up immediately, bridal style.

   "God you're fucking stubborn," he grunted under his breath as he carried me to his place. "Stop wriggling around, I'm trying to help you."

   "Help me! I was perfectly fine with walking back home, you were the one insisting to help me," I shook my head, scrunching up my face at him nevertheless holding on. He had picked me up with such ease it surprised me, my ass and thick thighs always weighed me down.

   "I won't hesitate to drop you if you start whining again," he threatened, causing me to hold onto his shoulders tighter.

  But once I saw the smirk drawn across his lips from the side of his face, I rolled my eyes and loosened my grip. Even if he did drop me I could levitate, but obviously I couldn't do that in front of him. There were always times where I wanted to use my powers for various reasons, but I just couldn't and had to resist. That feeling was immensely frustrating, but I had to get over it.

  My thoughts slowly diminished as I felt Harry's musky scent intoxicating me. I was sucker for a guy who smelt good, and Harry smelt fucking amazing. My gaze flickered to his ring-cladded fingers that gripped my thigh as he carried me. None of the rings looked like the ones the saviors wore, which was a black titanium ring, with the words 'Salvatores Vivat', their motto, engraved onto it. I felt myself slightly relax at the discovery while he carried me into his house.