59| Liquification*

Liquification: the ability to change into water momentarily.

ello lil asterisk, long time no see (;

Double updated to procrastinate when I'm supposed to be writing my personal statement draft that's due in tomorrow and I only found out 15 mins ago (:

CLEO IS SO CUTE this is how I imagined her to be !!!

CHAPTER IS UNEDITED CUZ NO TIME FOR THAT SHIT.

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

   "Kissing? That's all you did?"

  I shot Atticus a blank look, who was gazing at me questioningly with wide eyes. It had been a few days since Harry and I first kissed, and slept together. Ever since then, I couldn't help but feel my heart beat a little faster and a smile to etch upon my lips every time Harry and I made eye contact. It was like I was falling for him all over again. Even though we both focused on Cleo most of the time, he'd always sneak into the kitchen while I'm cooking, or into my room during the night for hot make out sessions. But he had agreed with me to wait for some time and not rush into things, at the same time wait till my period finishes.

   "Yes, Atticus. That's all we've been doing," I told him, watching him scowl at me.

   "That's not the Sage I know," he said, shaking his head in disappointment, making me roll my eyes at him.

   "I'm on my period, you idiot," I said to him, making him widen his brown eyes, lips forming an 'O' in understanding.

   "Yikes," he said in response making me nod. "Imagine if he didn't know and suddenly shoved his hand down your pants like he probably always does. Oh the horror!"

   "Atticus," I scrunched my face up at him in a grimace, wishing he didn't just plant that horrific scenario in my head.

   "When is it getting over?" he inquired.

   "Like in two more days, I guess," I said with a shrug.

   "Is he being an impatient frog?" he continued to question, making me frown at his word choice for Harry.

   "No, he's actually being very patient," I answered his question, making him nod before leaning back into the bench.

  We were currently at the park together with Harry and Cleo. Harry had just taken Cleo over to the playground, pushing her while she sat on the swing, giggling loudly with the biggest grin on her face. Atticus and I watched them with smiles on our face, finding every single interaction between Cleo and Harry adorable.

   "By the way, Harry's been asking me so many questions about Marcus," Atticus told me all of a sudden, making me sigh.

   "He's still doing that?" I arched a brow at him, making him nod in response.

   "Yeah, but I don't even think it's jealousy at this point. It's like paranoia. Paranoia that he'll fuck up or something and Marcus will be there for you when he messes up," Atticus told me his assumptions, making me chew on the inside of my cheek, feeling slight pity.

   "He shouldn't think that," I said with a light sigh, turning my head back to look at him. "I already told him that I feel for him and I only want him."