12| Necrokinesis

Necrokinesis: the ability to cause instant death.

that up there is Rowena Warner played by my queen, Phoebe Tonkin 😫❤️

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮               

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

   "Frida."

   "Sage," a familiar voice whispered to me, a cool hand touching my cheek before drawing back to clutch my hand.

  My eyes gently opened, a soft groan escaping my lips as I blinked once before keeping them open. Next to me seated on the bed was Aunt Sephy's older sister, Frida. She was a powerful voodooist, just like her mother, and ruled the community of voodooists in New Orleans with my grandmother as she was in need of help since she was growing older by the day.

   "Where's Grams?" I murmured tiredly, trying to sit up before Frida pressed a hand to my shoulder.

   "She sent me instead," Frida told me, gently pushing me back down, fussing that I needed to rest more.

  I sighed deeply; scowling lightly at the slight headache I was experiencing at the moment. I tried to remember how I had gotten here, to my room, but I recall anything after I passed out. I made a mental note to ask Atticus or Aunt Sephy about it before my gaze caught Harry's t-shirt hanging off a chair. I immediately tugged my covers up, finding myself in a confortable pair of shorts and a tank top. Along with Harry's t-shirt, were my other clothes from the night we went out for dinner.

   "Aunt Sephy told me a boy brought you to her door," Frida spoke up, bringing me out of my thoughts as my cheeks flushed. "Wanna tell me about him?" she smirked.

  Frida was Aunt Sephy and my father's sister. She was less uptight than Aunt Sephy, wanting more for me to just go out and have fun and live my life, instead of worrying too much about being protected and the threat of The Saviors. Of course she cared about my protection, and if she was assigned as my legal guardian, she would've casted a couple of spells over myself to protect me. She would also teach me how to embrace the voodoo side of me, and only use my powers when necessary, turning to potions and spells more.

  Aunt Sephy, even though born into a family known for voodooism, had powers just like me, and preferred sticking to witchcraft, which was different from voodoo. My mother was born into a family of witchcraft so when both my parents passed away, it was written in their will for me to be taken care of by Aunt Sephy under the protection of the witches rather than the voodooists.

  Frida was greatly upset by this and often fought with Aunt Sephy, taunting her for choosing the white witches over her own kin. But Aunt Sephy followed what was written in the will and what my parents wanted since they knew what was best for me. It also mentioned me keeping in touch with my voodoo side, but concentrating more on witchcraft. Therefore I lived near Miss Castavet's School and visited Frida's voodoo community a couple of times.

   "Sage," she sang with a smirk, pulling me out of my thoughts again. "I'm waiting."

   "He's just a guy, Auntie. Nothing more," I shook my head with a slight smile, part of me worrying about what he thought when he found me in pain. But I pushed that aside, wanting to stay in the present and deal with Frida for now.

   "Are you sure? Atticus told me he brought you into the house dressed up in his t-shirt and just your underwear," she chuckled in amusement as my cheeks flushed unnaturally.