10| Psychokinesis*

Psychokinesis: The ability to move objects that are not in one's line of sight, much stronger than telekinesis.

Double-updated as promised 💖 Important A/N at the end 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

   "You still didn't tell me where you came from?"

I hummed, a ghost of a smirk dancing on my lips as I trailed a finger around the rim of my glass of rosé.

The corner of his lips turned upwards as he took a sip from his own glass, setting it down as he leaned back in his chair. His arm bent over it as he gazed out onto the beautiful streets of New Orleans. He had taken me to a cute restaurant that was situated upstairs in one of the many sizable buildings that lined up the streets. He reserved a seat at the small balcony of the restaurant.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm from England," he grinned slightly, as my gaze flickered over his outfit.

With his olive green bomber jacket hanging off the back of his chair, he was dressed in all black, even with black boots. A gold cross necklace stood out amongst the dark colors on his chest, shining lightly before my gaze flickered back up to his.

 A gold cross necklace stood out amongst the dark colors on his chest, shining lightly before my gaze flickered back up to his

"Where from in England?" I carried on asking, leaning back against my chair.

"You wouldn't know the place."

"Try me."

"Holmes Chapel, Cheshire," he told me, a smirk growing on his lips when my eyes squinted like I didn't know the place. But I did, I could never forget it. "Told you so."

"Uh no, I know the place! My aunt visited England with my parents," I told him, my smile disappearing when I remembered why they visited the place.