28| Immunity*

Immunity: the ability to be immune to certain and all kinds of powers.

That's Harry's power btw^^^

ALSO ITS MA BIRTHDAY BITCHES 🎉🎉🎉

Hope u love this update as much as I do, it's hella long! I didn't proofread so pls excuse any errors ❤️

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

"You wanted to see me?"

  I nodded curtly at Esmeralda's words, entering her office and shutting the door behind me. Taking a seat, I swallowed thickly as I clutched my phone in my hand, waiting for her to look up and pay attention to what I have to say.

   "So what is it you wanted to ask me?" she questioned in a dull tone.

   "Are there any powers that protects a person from magic completely?" I asked her, finally getting her attention as she looked up from her paperwork and drew her eyebrows low.

   "Is this concerning your boyfriend?" she immediately asked, a sly smirk drawling across her lips as I immediately threw up an invisible shield protecting my mind from her nosy self.

   "It's none of your business," I said strictly with blazing eyes as she immediately chuckled at my defensive response.

   "Oh yes it is. You see, Sage. If this is concerning your boyfriend then that means the power he has also protects his mind from all sorts of magic and powers. Therefore, that means you can't read his mind, which also means you don't know whether he's a hunter or not," she smiled smugly as I sat there with a blank expression, trying my hardest not to accidentally burn the smirk on her face. "Oh and you lied to me."

   "Okay," I started off slowly. "So, what is the power?" I questioned impatiently, glancing down at my phone as I had to be in the university to teach in about thirty minutes or so.

   "Hold on now," she chuckled with her hands up. "I find it quite odd that you've been sleeping with this stranger the whole time without even thinking twice about how you can't read his mind."

   "He's not a stranger, he's my boyfriend," I hissed immediately, getting all-defensive. "Even though his mind is hard to reach, Nymeria never acted up around him, thus he is not a hunter," I said, smiling smugly when her expression fell. Everyone knew how reliable Nymeria was when it came to spotting out hunters.          There were one of two occasions where a man would approach me whenever Nymeria was around, until for him to be severely injured to the wrath of Nymeria.

   "The power is immunity, incredibly rare but very effective," she said finally. "It's the ability that grants the possessor immunity from most of any kind of powers, spells and potions. That means voodoo magic, spells, witchcraft done by white witches, none of these would work on him. You try to burn him with your powers; it won't work. However, he is not immune to non-magical harm. So, if you burn him at the stake, then he will die."

   "So that's why I can't read his mind," I muttered under my breath. "He's immune so his mind is shielded."

   "Exactly. I suppose he's a warlock?"

   "I think he's half warlock," I said with a small frown. "Then again I'm not sure, he told me people resented his parents being together so they burnt his house down."