44| Agility

Agility: the ability to lighten one's body and make oneself more agile.

Another filler chapter just like da last one !!! I think I can say the next one is a bit intense ;)))

Excuse any errors xx

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

   A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I leaned further into the palm of my hand, elbow resting on the mahogany table as Atticus and Esmeralda argued with Frida and Sephy. This was the first council meeting I came to after a week of being holed up in my room, sobbing and eating ice cream like a pathetic loser while pondering continuously over every conversation I had with Harry. I was somewhat over that phase now, yet the sadness and heartbreak still lingered in my heart. I didn't cry every time someone said something that reminded me of Harry and what he did; I only felt anger.

   "We can't stay in this force field forever, mother! We have to fight them and in order to do that we need an insider on what the fuck The Saviors are actually plotting against us!" Atticus screeched loudly, his chocolate eyes turning a dark umber color as the veins under his eyes pulsed. He was losing his temper very quickly.

   "We can't trust them!" Esmeralda yelled back with a cross expression. "Look at your best friend!" She said pointing at me, making my brows slope downwards. "He lied to her about everything and she's hurt, do you seriously want to trust the man who has hurt her?"

   "He didn't lie about everything!" Atticus continued to defend Harry as I sighed once again quietly under my breath, leaning back in my chair. "I swear, mother, he didn't lie about loving her. I feel it, in my gut."

   "Fuck you and your stupid gut! Sit yo ass down and leave this matter for the women to deal with!" Frida snapped at him harshly, making him huff angrily, ultimately setting off his temper.

  He slammed his hands down on the table with a loud smack, electricity visibly emerging from his skin and darting towards Frida, cackling loudly and moving in zigzag patterns. It struck Frida, causing her to gasp loudly, spasm and jolt before she was pushed back by and invisible force against the wall. A heavy groan escaped her lips as she slid down to the floor, while Aunt Sephy rushed to her side worriedly.

   "Atticus," Aunt Sephy snapped at him, frowning tightly while attending to Frida.

   "This coven is going down," Atticus started to say darkly. "The Saviors will come with their witches, use their dark magic on Sage to take down the force field, and slaughter every single one of us."

   "Sage is the Supreme, no witch nor magic can defeat her," Aunt Sephy uttered quietly.

   "She's not strong, not anymore," Atticus shook his head, making me frown a little. I parted my lips to speak but Aunt Sephy cut me off.

   "That's only because she's upset right now and her emotions are clouding her abilities-"

   "No, it's only because of that. There's something else, I can feel it in my gut," Atticus said, making me roll my eyes at his odd intuition. There were only a few times it was actually successful.

   "Atticus, you're being ridiculous," I told him, making him shake his head.

   "Okay whatever forget that, but I have an idea as to how I can prove to you that Harry is telling the truth about the information on The Saviors," Atticus said, as Esmeralda frowned and pondered.