24| Shapeshifting

Shapeshifting: the ability to change the physical form or shape of the body.

Updated cuz K&R hit 800K !!! Also because I can't update R&H at the moment so i updated this instead lmao.

Sorry for the short chapter❤️

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

H.S // 6 Man

"You told her your mother gave the necklace to you?" Maximus asked loudly, his eyes wide as I nodded slowly.

"Yes why?"

I was in the impala along with Jason and Maximus, driving to meet up with some other witch hunters who've attempted to attack this coven but have failed to do so. They weren't part of The Saviors; they were from a different organization. The Saviors were the leading witch hunters, and behind them were like two or three other organizations who weren't exactly as good as we were. They often left the 'taking down of the Supremes' work, to us.

"Harry, could you be any more stupid that you already are?" Maximus groaned, smacking his forehead as I furrowed my brows.

"What the fuck, are you talking about?"

"She must've been asking you about your necklace because she must be thinking it's charmed," Maximus explained in an obvious tone, making my face fall.

"Shit."

"Yeah shit."

"Fuck, she must be one of those witches who can sense magical objects," I groaned lightly, making Maximus shake his head. "But she didn't seem like she thought it was a charm or anything. She was just curious," I told myself rather than to Maximus, making him smack my head.

"Why you don't seem like you're a witch hunter who actually wants to kill her. You're obviously just a normal human being who's in love with her," Maximus stated sarcastically, making me growl and turn back in my seat to smack him.

"I'm not in love with her!"

"Shut up, you stupid fuck! Honestly, whatever she asks you about just lie. I don't care if it hurts your heart or whatever. It's crucial you don't give anything away about your past. It's already bad enough you told her about Valentina, you could've used another name!" Maximus exclaimed, making me scowl because he was obviously right.

My façade had been slipping away the more I spent time with Sage because internally I really wanted to tell her the truth, and it was already happening, unconsciously.

"You know, now that I think about it, when we were messing around yesterday, she grabbed ahold of my necklace but then immediately flinched and moved away," I said, biting the inside of my cheek.

"She must've felt something when she touched your necklace, which is probably why she asked you about it. Now you've just given her the impression that you're related to a witch or something," Maximus told me, making me frown lightly because it was after all true, my mother was a witch.

"That wouldn't really jeopardize my mission y'know, because she'll only know about my mother being a witch. If anything, me telling her about the necklace just improve things after all! She'll be more eager to get me to tell her about my witchy side, which will make it easier for her to confess about being a Supreme!" I smirked smugly at Maximus, who only gave me a blank look, ready to punch me in the face.