53| Super Strength

Super Strength: the power of having magically augmented physical strength and stamina.

Four words.

THE SIGN OF THE TIMES

UNEDITED BIH

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

I was back in Nymeria's body again, this time stood behind Atticus as his fingers were wrapped around the neck of a Savior. He gazed intensely at the Savior who struggled to break free, the blue and purple veins under his eyes pulsing wildly as the electricity within him regenerated. In a split second, his eyes turned dark and bolts of electricity flowed under the skin of his hands and into the Saviors body. The man's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he was electrocuted, body jolting vigorously until Atticus let him go when he was sure the Savior was dead.

"Sage, I know it's you," Atticus said with a chuckle, making me emit a questioning whine, turning my head back with my ears lowered and eyes wide. "Don't give me that look!"

I barked in response, trying to grin even though I wasn't sure if I could grin as a dog. Our heads snapped to the right when we heard loud arguing, noticing that the whole mansion was filled with dead bodies and the only live ones left was Colton and two other Saviors. They were standing near the top of the staircase, Colton had his arm wrapped around the neck of a man, who looked familiar but I couldn't recognize from being so far away. Atticus and I jogged over to the commotion, now noticing that Colton had Jason in an arm lock with a cursed knife held over his heart.

My doggy heart was filled up with worry and fear as I jogged up the stairs and stood near Harry whom leaded our group, with Atticus, Rowena, Maximus and Esmeralda stood by. Harry was yelling furiously at Colton who had this crazed look in his eyes, face wounded in places such as his lower lip and nose as well as eyebrow. Jason had a terrified look in his green eyes, trying to struggle and break away from Colton but very unsuccessful in that because if he moved any further, the knife would cut him. I recognized the knife; even though I couldn't remember the name of it I knew what it did. If injured with that knife, nothing can heal the wound: with or without magic. If killed with the knife, there was no chance of resurrecting the person.

"You should've stayed dead, Harry," Colton said in a grim tone, tightening his hold on Jason. "It was punishment according to the rules."

"You can shove those fucking rules up your ass, you bag of dicks!" Atticus screeched loudly and quite aggressively, me barking viciously in agreement.

But Colton ignored Atticus' words with a roll of his eyes, locking gazes with Harry again. A malicious smirk drawled onto his lips, one that gave me an ominous feeling as I prepared to switch back to my own body and teleport here myself just in case things got really bad.

"Since you can't take your punishment, Harry. I'm sure, Jason wouldn't mind taking your place," Colton said with an evil chuckle, pressing the tip of the knife to Jason's chest, right above his heart.

"Colton, don't you fucking dare," Harry growled in a low voice, his pale green eyes narrowed into slits as he tried to approach Colton, but Colton took a step backwards, pressing the knife firmer against Jason.

I wondered for a second why no one was using their powers to stop Colton, then noticing that there was an object on one of the steps in front of us. It was another dark object I recognized but didn't know the name of. Once placed on the floor, it activates a magical shield, powered by dark magic, where it stops any sort of magic from passing through. So since Colton had most probably placed it in front of himself and his Saviors, it blocked magic from passing through the shield from our side, protecting Colton and his gang. Since he probably placed it there, he could be the only person to remove it. Hence, why we could not use any of our telekinesis powers to knock the knife out of his hand, nor kill him.