4| Teleportation

Teleportation: the movement of objects or elementary particles from one place to another, more or less instantaneously, without traveling through space. Also know as transmutation: one of the 7 Wonders.

The turquoise ring Harry is wearing will be mentioned in this chapter 😉

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮 🔮 🔮

H.S. // 6 Man

   "What's she like?" Jason questioned as he plopped down next to me on the sofa, switching the TV on.

   "Stubborn," I muttered, the first word coming to my head as I lifted my bottle of beer to my lips.

  I reminisced about when I met her in the art studio and later that day on the street. As Colton told me, I needed to get her to trust me well enough so that she could tell me that she was a witch and teach me about witchcraft and all that bullshit. I simply wanted to kill her. I would've played a completely different card to get her to sleep with me, but since the mission was slightly different this time so I had to act different. Be the type of guy she'd want to date and get to know. The thought alone made me want to barf.

   However, her beauty had me completely baffled, even though I hid it well. She was even more beautiful than in the pictures. Her thick lips had my mind running wild, along with her curvy body, full breasts and perky ass. The things I would do to her were unimaginable. Too bad she was a witch. But the more I thought about my plan to get her to trust me; sex will probably be included anyways.

   "Can't be as stubborn as you," Jason shrugged, throwing his legs over the coffee table and relaxing back into the sofa.

   "She met Zeus today," I spoke up suddenly, turning my head to gaze at his expression.

   "Oh shit, really? He must've went berserk," Jason laughed before realizing that what he said wasn't the case. "What?"

   "He didn't"

   "What?"

   "He didn't go berserk like he normally would when there are witches around. Jason, he liked her. He licked her goddamn face!" I exclaimed, causing Jason to squint at me before glancing at the dog.

   "He must've been high on crack or something," he shrugged again, causing me to smack his arm.

   "I'm serious Jason. This isn't normal," I pressed on, causing him to groan in annoyance.

   "Look Harry, I don't care! Who cares really? Maybe she's different that's why Zeus likes her," Jason threw his arms up, causing me to scowl.

   "She's not any different, she's just the same as every other witch and Supreme. Completely clueless to the fact that they're talking to the 6 Man," I grunted.

   "Hey, wouldn't it be hilarious if she fell in love with you? Since you gotta get her to trust you and all that shit," he suggested, causing a smirk to drawl onto my lips. "Think about it, the moment she finds out your 6 Man, she'll have some sort of breakdown," he laughed out loud, his last few words making me frown a little.

   "Hmm that actually sounds sadistic. I like it," I chuckled, scratching Zeus behind his ears as he laid his head on my lap.

   "Oh hey, we gotta make that Skype call with Colton," Jason reminded me.

   "Oh shit yeah."

   "Have you met her?" Colton asked once the connection set perfectly and we were able to see each other clearly.