25| Thermokinesis*

Thermokinesis: the ability to manipulate temperature.                

Sorry for the shortish chapter and PLS excuse any errors ❤️

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

   "How's that boyfriend of yours doing, by the way?" Grams questioned with a quirky smirk, the corners of her eyes crinkling as she began chuckling when my face flushed.

   "Sage, are you blushing?" Frida gaped fakely, smirking at me in amusement as I shook my head with a smile I continued to stir the tomato soup I was cooking.

  It was about seven in the evening, and I was in the French Quarter with Aunt Sephy, Frida and Grams. I tugged my untamed curls back and threw them in a bun, adjusting my rolled up sleeves before continuing with my cooking. I was still in my work clothes, my heels were tossed around somewhere in the kitchen as I padded around barefoot, searching for ingredients and attending to other dishes. My two aunts and Grams were sat around the table that was in the kitchen, chatting loudly with me as I cooked them dinner. These were the sort of things that I enjoyed in life, spending time with my family, forgetting momentarily about the threat of The Saviors that was looming around in the dark.

   "He's a sweet boy," Aunt Sephy chuckled. "Very handsome too."

   "I'd like to meet him, and I'm sure your Grams would too, am I right Momma?" Frida questioned Grams with a arch of her brow.

   "Yes I would," Grams nodded enthusiastically. "What do you think Sage? We should invite him over for a family dinner."

   "I think that would be lovely, Grams. He'd love to meet you," I told her honestly, smiling at the idea of Harry meeting one of the most important people in my life. "When should we do it?"

   "The coming Friday night would be good," Frida said, and we all nodded in agreement. "One question though Sage honey, have you checked him? Like properly checked him," she asked me in a serious tone, referring to whether I have checked his background to see if it involved The Saviors.

  I looked to Aunt Sephy to back me up on this and fortunately she did.

   "Apparently he wears this charmed necklace and that blocks his thoughts from Sage," Aunt Sephy said, making Frida frown.

   "Charmed? By a white witch or a voodooist?"

   "A white witch."

   "Interesting," Grams hummed. "Wouldn't it be great if he was related to witches, Sage? Then he'd be more supporting of you when you tell him!" Grams exclaimed happily, obviously referring to telling him about me being a witch and etc.

   "Yeah but first we've got to check whether he's a hunter or not," Frida pointed out, as I bit the inside of my cheek. "We should do a spell on him, a proper voodoo spell. The necklace is charmed by a white witch, which means it will only protect him from magic conjured by white witches or anyone practicing witchcraft, not voodooists and voodooism."

   "You're right," Aunt Sephy nodded thoughtfully. "We should do it during the dinner, it'll help us make sure."

   "Sage? Are you okay with that?" Grams asked me softly, noticing that I have grown quiet while they all talked about this.

   "We have to do it anyways," I shrugged lightly, trying to show that I thought it was the right thing to do, and it was. But part of me felt uncomfortable.