52| Body Insertion

Body Insertion: the ability to physically transfer a person into someone else's heart and mind.

I'm on a roll with these updates man

HARRY HAS ME SO FUCKING SHOOK ITS UNREAL I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAY BUT WHAT SUCKS IS I'LL BE LIKE SLEEPING WHEN HE RELEASES THE MUSIC BECAUSE FUCKING TIME ZONES YO.

ALSO EXCITED FOR HIS FIRST PERFORMANCE ON SNL! IT'S GONNA BE LIT !!!

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

   "You can't be fucking serious?"

   "I'm afraid I am, love."

  My eyes glared at Maximus in irritation as we stood on the steps that led down to the large basement of the Buckner Mansion. Esmeralda and the rest of the council decided to go all out on The Saviors, forcing me to take down the force field in order to let them in so that they could fight them off and turn everything into a bloody massacre.

  At this point, even Harry and Maximus agreed to it, mainly because they were utterly pissed over what Colton had done and wanted vengeance. I did too, to a certain extent, but the idea of inviting these Saviors and the witches into the mansion and going all out on them seemed messy and chaotic. It was like war, and there were bound to be some casualties.

  The girls and anyone whom wasn't participating in the 'battle' were ushered into the basement where a protective spell was cast over it to prevent any Saviors from venturing into there. I was currently being forced to stay with these girls until the battle was over, because everyone thought it was best for me to stay out of the battle incase I got hurt since I was pregnant. Plus, my powers were completely diminished now after resurrecting Harry, so I was pretty much useless.

  I was pulled out of my thoughts when Harry appeared at the doorway, ticking his head towards his right, an indication for Maximus to get going. Maximus nodded, turning to shoot me a warning glare before leaving. I let out a frustrated groan, leaning against the wall near the staircase with a frown on my face. I wanted to join the battle. I wanted to protect Harry and the people I loved while participating in it. I wanted to make Colton suffer for killing my man.

   "Petal," he murmured with a sympathetic expression on his face.

  He came over to me, tucking his hands into the pockets of his black jeans as he gazed at me quietly. I had yet to forgive Harry for what he had done to me, and I will do it but right after all this chaos is over. I was slightly worried of the 'consequences' Esmeralda kept reminding me about for lying to her about Harry knowing a secret about Colton. As soon as she found out about it, she was eerily calm, bottling up her anger for later on after the battle. Whatever these consequences were, they were going to come into full effect right after the battle.

  I smiled a little at the nickname he used, automatically thinking about what sort of nicknames he would have for the baby. My mind suddenly began conjuring up thoughts of Harry with the baby. Imaging him cradling the little infant in his arms, smiling down at it with the biggest, happiest grin on his face while it would reach out for its daddy. But the smile on my face disappeared when I remembered that there was a battle about to commence and there was a chance Harry could get hurt again, or worse. Killed. This time I won't even be there to try and prevent it from happening.

   "I'll be fine, Sage," he said with a small sigh, as if he knew what I was thinking.

   "How can you guarantee that?" I said with a light scowl.