56| Mediumship

Mediumship: the ability to see and communicate with ghosts.

TRIPLE UPDATE BITCHES!

I wanna be in a threesome with Evan Peters and Harry Styles.

Here's a longer chapter!!! Hopefully you'll like it

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

"Harry?"

"Hi Sage."

I gazed at him with wide eyes and parted lips, in utter shock. I closed my mouth and parted it to speak, frowning a little. My mind couldn't even fathom the fact that he was right there, standing in front of me with his hands tucked into his brown suede jacket and an expression full of different undecipherable emotions.

My eyes began to study him a little, noticing how his appearance had changed over the five years we spent apart. He no longer had his long, curly locks, instead they were all chopped off and now what remained was shorter curls that were pushed back, some of them curling under his ear. The haircut made his sharp cheekbones stand out even more, as well as his jaw. Other than that, he looked the same, mesmerizing pale jade eyes, kissable heart-shaped pink lips; all things that I missed terribly.

He too seemed a little stunned just by seeing me, closing his parted mouth and then averting his gaze to his worn out boots before glancing back up to catch my eye. He fisted the car keys that he had in his hands; my gaze flickering to them, noticing his fingers had even more rings than before, bigger different ones. He stepped forwards, hand reaching out to hand me back my keys. My eyes met his, my teeth sinking into my lower lip as I reached out and took them, trying to ignore the way my heart twitched in my chest when I felt our fingers brush.

"How have you been?" he asked me, breaking the awkward silence that had settled upon us.

"Good," I answered after a few seconds, snapping out of the weird, stunned daze I was in. "I've been good."

"Yeah? The coven and everything?" he questioned with a light smile, triggering my own. My heart ached lightly in my chest due to the way we were acting, as if we were strangers.

"It's all good now, ever since Cleo was born," I said without thinking, biting my lip when Harry's brows shot up at what I said.

"Cleo?" he mumbled hesitantly, with an eyebrow arched.

"Yeah, Cleo. Our baby girl," I told him, trying to ignore the way my heart ached in my chest when a flash of emotions appeared on his face. He swallowed thickly, eyes darting around before he parted his lips to speak.

"Is she here right now?" he asked me quietly, eyes flickering around as if he was afraid she'd randomly pop out from somewhere. I rolled my lips inwards to conceal my grin. He was nervous.

"Yeah, she's just around the back. Do you want to meet your daughter, Harry?" I asked with a playful grin this time, watching him lick his lips anxiously before breaking out into a smile, one that had me grinning back wider.

"More than anything in the world," he breathed with his lips stretched over his teeth, baring a smile.

I ticked my head towards the house, locking my car behind me before I started walking. Harry trailed behind me before letting out a gasp when a flash of gray and white darted past me and tackled him to the floor. Nymeria let out an excited bark, ducking down to lick Harry's face while he let out a laugh, greeting her lovingly while ruffling her fur. Two of the other dogs came from around the back to greet the stranger who had just entered their territory. But as soon as Titan and Luna saw their mother acting lovingly towards Harry, they immediately darted towards him, jumping on him and yapping excitedly.