Epilogue ✫

man it feels like I started this book just yesterday. how did time fly so fast?

I really hope you like this epilogue and will be satisfied with it at the end !!

there will be some pictures during the epilogue to serve as visual. they were used for inspiration (:

read the a/n at the end babes!!

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

A year later

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

"I have something to show you."

Curiosity sparked in the gray and blue hues of my eyes as Harry slipped his fingers between mine and held my hand. I was tugged back down the art gallery, passing by the beautiful paintings Harry had created and put up. He had worked on all of them for about a year, right after he decided to start painting again. He had always wanted to open up an art gallery, but never got the chance to because he was too busy being a Savior. Now after a year of hard work and collecting money, he finally managed to buy out a place and set it up beautifully.

We were currently spending some time walking around and gazing at the paintings, sipping on wine and making out every now and then. Harry held my hand as he told me the meaning behind each painting, some of them erotic, some abstract, all inspired by events that had occurred during his life. I was curious to see what he had to show me, assuming that it was another room with mysterious paintings, like the other one he had filled with all the erotic paintings of me.

"If it's more erotic art of me, I'm gonna lose it," I said playfully, making him flick his gaze over his shoulder, arching a brow at me.

"You fucking love that painting of your tits I put up," he shot back, making me grimace fakely.

"My tits are only for you and myself to see!" I exclaimed, making him chuckle in response as he led me further into the gallery. "Not the world!"

"Fine, I'll take down the titty painting," he said with a grumble, as we stood in front of a door.

"Did you just say titty-"

"Close your eyes."

"Okay," I said with a murmur, now full on assuming that it was another room with paintings since he told me to close my eyes for the other room. "What's this room called?"

"Sign of the times."

"That's quite...vague."

"It's supposed to be," I heard him chuckle, opening the door and pulling me in. "Keep them eyes closed, love."

"Alright," I sang, walking around blindly as I heard the door close behind me before feeling a pair of hands grab my hips lightly. "So why is this room called 'sign of the times'?"

"You'll find out once you see the paintings. The whole room is dedicated to you. I'm going to explain each painting," Harry murmured into my ear, holding my hips and moving me along.

"A room dedicated to me? Harry, baby, you're so thoughtful," I murmured, trying to find his face to kiss him. "Fine don't kiss me," I said with a grumble, only to feel his lips on mine. "Mmph! Try to explain the paintings in baby language, without those fancy art terms, okay?"

"Okay, open your eyes and only stare straight ahead."

My eyes fluttered open, landing on a piece of art that had me rendered speechless for a second as my lips parted in awe. It was of a pair of eyes. The color and shape of them were very familiar and I was sure they were my eyes. The painting was stunning, utter perfection as he got the shape of my eyes and brows, and the color of it them on point. His arms were loosely wrapped around me as he stood behind me and began speaking.