Thank you ✫

I'm actually NUTTING ^^^

*clears throat for a long sappy message

Hey guys! I just wanted to do my 'thank you' note as I usually do with the end of my books. I wanna thank every single one of you for sticking with this book, voting and commenting like shit for every single chapter! I really appreciate it!

Thanks for the OGs who were there since chapter one as well as those newbies who've read the entire fucking book in a day before the epilogue. You guys are amazing and one of the many reasons I enjoy writing on wattpad :)

I also wanna thank you for the sweet, lovely comments during the epilogue and basically the book. It means the world to me to see such positive comments and feedback on the book since it's like my second book overall and author's always do better on the second book y'know? Plus I've mentioned this before, this book was like my make-up book for Kill & Run, which I genuinely feel isn't my best work because I messed up with the characters at the start.

I am so glad you loved the characters, Sage especially because she was my make-up female lead for Scarlett who's in Kill & Run, who some people have problems with if you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm glad you loved the epilogue, and the smut and the Q&A and just everything! If you didn't, then I'M SORRY ):

Also, hmu on my social mediassss

insta: macklemcvey (wattpad) thiora.m (private)

twitter: macklemcvey

tumblr: macklemcvey (wattpad) backtwoblack (private)

I hope I'll see you guys again in True Colors, or maybe even Kill & Run! Stay tuned for info on those! Still feeling conflicted about doing the Maximus spin-off or Cleo or not lmao. I'll keep y'all updated.

But if the spin-off doesn't go up, I'll see you in my next Prince Harry fanfiction 'Heavy Crown' ;)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️ So lemme end this note with my catchphrase? motto? thing? i don't even know?

Until we meet again (hopefully)

t.m.