42| Petrification

Petrification: the ability to turn beings or objects into stone.

hey babes, pls no negative, petty, annoying comments whatsoever about Sage whenever she reacts to whatever Harry says. Only we know when he's being genuine or not, not her nor any of her friends and family. so empathise first and then comment okay? okay.

And to those comments about her being oblivious and blind, it really wasn't obvious and Harry is fucking 6 Man okay? Literally no one can beat him.

Excuse an errors <3

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

   "What? Sage I-" he began to say in confusion before I turned around with the ring in hand, holding it up at him.  

  His expression fell at the sight of it, face growing incredibly pale as his lips parted. His gaze then flickered to the messy papers that were scattered across the unmade bed, his expression worsening at the sight. He then flicked his gaze back to me, pleading silently as he took a step forwards, resulting in me talking one step back out of fear.  

   "Baby, let me explain-"  

   "Don't you dare call me that," I snapped harshly, feeling the tears escape my eyes. "I-I trusted you! I fucking defended you when everyone taunted me about the possibility of you being a Savior-" I paused momentarily with a sharp inhale, feeling the pain strike me again.   

   "Sage," he whispered with a pained expression, the emotion on his face seeming genuine but I didn't know for sure. It probably wasn't.   

   "All this time I talked about 6 Man out of fear to you, without realizing that he was the man I-I've been loving this whole time," I whispered with trembling lips, feeling myself begging to let go of my powers and to break down. But I couldn't. It could be counted as manslaughter if I did so. 

  Then it hit me again for the hundredth time.

   "Y-You're 6 Man," I gazed at him with this newfound fear, completely forgetting that this was the Harry I loved, now seeing him as 6 Man, the man I feared the most. 

  The panic began like a cluster of spark plus in my abdomen. My hand rose up, pressing over my heart that was battering against my ribcage in my chest as I felt my breath shorten. I stumbled back; squeezing my eyes shut as I tried to control myself, control my breathing, my emotions and my powers. All I wanted to do was get out of here as soon as possible. I reached within my mind, trying to teleport myself but it wasn't working. My emotions were clouding the powers I needed the most, yet fueling the ones I couldn't control at all.  

   "Sage, I won't hurt you I promise that but please let me explain," Harry begged again, approaching me and grabbing my wrist. 

  I let out a mix between a yell and a sob at the contact, other hand coming up to shove him strongly, but he didn't budge.  

   "Let me go, Harry. I will burn this fucking house down if you don't," I growled at him, making him instantly retract his hand from me, stepping away with an expression of hurt on his face.  

  I proceeded to look for my clothes, hastily tugging my hoodie on with tiny sobs and painful gasps. Harry stood there dumfounded, continuously mumbling how sorry he was but I wasn't listening. I couldn't. My movements froze when I heard loud voices from downstairs, sudden realization striking me when my gaze flickered to Harry's who looked to the door. His friends were home. His friends meaning the other Saviors. I was stuck here in a mansion full of witch hunters. I can do this. I can get out.