37| Projection*

Projection: the ability to project desire to reality.

I would sell my soul to Satan to see Harry dating a woc like Sage ^^^^

There's some french and Spanish in this chapter! Correct me if I'm wrong, the french should be fine if not, then I'm failing it lmao.

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

H.S. // 6 Man

   "This place is fucking huge

   "This place is fucking huge."

  I gaped with wide eyes as I gazed up at the Buckner Mansion that was situated next to Sage's house. A couple of days had passed by where Sage told me more about my power as well as her powers and her background. She had been doing well in terms of moving on from grieving. There were times she would zone out with a sad look on her face, but would often come back with a light smile whenever I'd say something heartfelt to her.

   I could tell she was finding these random confessions somewhat strange, probably wondering why I was reminding her over and over again about how much I loved her and how much I would protect her. I made sure to tone it down a bit, just to prevent her from getting that feeling. Obviously she wouldn't know why I was doing that. It was just that I needed her to know that I love her and I'd do anything to protect her, since when she finds out soon enough she will think all that what I've said is a lie. I'll just have to somehow convince her that whatever I said about loving her and protecting her is indeed true.

   Today she wanted to show me 'Miss Castavet's School for Gifted Young Ladies', basically the academy for witches and warlocks. If I were still following the mission, this would be me hitting the jackpot. Sage showing me around the school and telling me all about what protects it and etc. is exactly what Colton wants me to find out. However, I wasn't going to tell him shit about this. Not at all. I was going to make up some shit and pretend that that was what Sage really told me. His witches would never try to check if I was lying or not because of my immunity. He would never find out I'm lying about the academy because I was that good of a liar.

    "C'mon!" Sage called out, heading towards the front door and swinging them open.

   We were immediately met with the sight of numerous girls, all dressed in black walking around, getting to places they had to be at. Some were just hovering around in little groups, chatting amongst themselves loudly. All pairs of eyes snapped towards us as soon as we walked in, me swallowing thickly to show that I was somewhat intimated and nervous to be in a room full of very powerful women. Whereas, in reality I couldn't care less and actually felt my skin crawl because despite my love for Sage, I still hated witches.