36| Swallowing*

Swallowing: the ability to consume and transfer one to a different place, dimension or plane.

Wow the name of this power ^ fits the chapter just perfectly 💦

Updated cuz I had a shit exam today and seeing your comments make me happy :))

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

H.S. // 6 Man

  I lifted my gaze when I felt hers on me

  I lifted my gaze when I felt hers on me. She was staring at me quietly, stormy grey eyes that were emotionless burnt into mine while she sat there on the bed, pondering silently. I stood up from my seated position on the floor, wiping my chalk-dust covered hands with a wet cloth I kept nearby since I was drawing something on her chalkboard wall. I sat down on the bed in front of her, biting my lower lip as I reached out to cup her cheek, stroking the curve of it.

  It had been about four weeks since her Grams died. I tried to be with her almost every single day while she took the month off from university. She insisted I go and continue to work, even though I really didn't want to nor did I care, but for her sake I did so. I'd go for whatever lessons I had and then during frees I would come and visit her, before staying over for the rest of the evening and night. I could tell she appreciated that immensely, me being there for her, and I was glad. I wanted to be that supportive boyfriend she so badly deserved, not the lying, deceitful one I was currently.

  Throughout the four weeks she managed to control her powers pretty well. She finally accepted my words and Sephy's about how none of it was her fault and that she shouldn't blame herself for her grandmother's death at all. Once she accepted that, it made moving on for her much easier. She started realizing that whatever Frida said about her was untrue and that she was a good Supreme, it's just that it really isn't easy protecting all these people.

   "Harry," she murmured, setting her book to the side and crawling over onto my lap.

   "Sage," I rasped, relishing the weight of her on my lap while wrapping my arms loosely around her torso.

  I admired the way she looked right now, pink dewy lips, face clear of make up, thick brows sloping downwards a bit while her blue-gray eyes gazed at me deeply. She was wearing a baggy pink t-shirt, the sleeve slipping down her bare shoulder while I traced the band of her lace panties. My hand rose up to push away a few curls from her face, smiling softly to myself when they bounced back to irritate her when I tried to tuck them away. She had cut her hair a little shorter some time last week, leaving her with a cute little fro where her curls just reached the tops of her shoulders.

   "I have something to tell you," she said lowly, bringing me out of my thoughts. I frowned, making my brows slant downwards.

   "What about?"