35| Lightning Teleportation

Lightning teleportation: the ability to teleport through lightning.

Lmao I decided to update cuz I'm procrastinating and I don't want to study.

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

H.S. // 6 Man

We sat in silence, the air so brittle it could snap, and if it doesn't then I know Sage might. Tonight I was having dinner with Sage and her family, Sephy and Frida. Frida had moved into the Everett Residence temporarily until she decided what to do next. Out of everyone, Frida was the one who was the angriest with The Saviors. Sage and Aunt Sephy too were of course resentful of what The Saviors did, but they were too busy mourning over the death of Grams rather than thinking up different revenge plots.

It had been about a week since Sage's grandmother had passed away and ever since then I spent most of my time here with Sage. It wasn't easy for her at all because Frida had been giving her a hard time ever since the attack, saying that she should have broke free from Grams and helped everyone anyways. Since Frida was so blind with her grief and anger, she just wouldn't listen to Sage and her reasoning, especially on how she was practically teleported by Grams back to the house for her safety.

Every time Frida would snap at Sage for the smallest things, she would be heartbroken. It was bad enough she lost her grandmother, now she was slowly losing her aunt as well. It hurt my heart to hear that her aunt was being so harsh to her, and I had half the mind to go and speak to Frida. But Sage begged me not to, for unknown reasons, mumbling that Frida is just grieving. She told me that when her parents died, Frida acted similarly, full of grief and resent.

I was ripped from my thoughts when a loud cackle of lightning filled the silence, causing us all to shudder and inhaling sharply. Ever since Frida came home and started treating Sage harshly, Sage's bottled emotions were released in the form of a continuous storm that went on for about a week. We were lucky that her emotions consisted of mostly grief and sadness, thus creating a gloomy storm lightning and thunder every now and then. Other than that, she managed to control her more negative resentful emotions, such as hate and anger towards The Saviors.

"Sage," Frida spoke up with an assertive tone, pulling all of us out of our thoughts. "You need to stop this storm."

Sage gazed up from her food, her tired gray blue-gray eyes narrowing slightly before she turned her head to gaze out of the window, noticing the streaks of pure white crackling against the stormy blanket of silver and ebony.

"I can't," she simply said to annoy Frida further.

"Sage, two people were struck by the lightning you're causing, and died. You need to control your emotions," Frida said more firmly, making Sage lift her gaze up from her food, her eyes now filled with irritation. This is not going to end well.

"I said, I can't," she spoke in a deadly tone, the lights of the house flickering along with the cackling of lightning that suddenly erupted when she uttered the last word.

  Sephy shot her a warning look from the side; one she ignored before Frida spoke up again, clearly outraged that Sage was not listening to her.

"If this is about your grandmother, you already know what the damn answer is so stop moping around and accept it," Frida spoke firmly in a domineering tone, making me swallow thickly, wanting to warn her about agitating Sage because she was a little unstable at the moment.