15| Hypnosis

Hypnosis: the ability to put someone in a submissive trance.

this chapter is hella long!!! also you'll find out what happened between Harry and the 3rd Supreme ☺️☺️

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

Harry Styles // 6 Man

"Max," I growled lowly under my breath, absolutely furious about the fact that he didn't listen to me and was roaming around New Orleans. I was even more upset with the fact that he fucking got a job in the same university as I did.

"Harry," he grinned back, before clasping my shoulder with one hand. "I'm also offended you didn't tell me you started dating again, especially after what happened with that girl," he rambled, me pulling a face when he mentioned the 3rd Supreme.

"Oh umm we're not dating," Sage spoke up, eyes flickering to mine before she frowned to herself, unsure of what we actually were.

"We're just friends," I mumbled lowly, unclenching my fists.

"Right, friends, how stupid of me to assume you two were more than that. Obviously if you were, you, Sage, would've known I existed," Maximus ranted a little, finding all of this quite amusing as his damned smirk never left his face. He was the most sarcastic person I've ever known.

"Well now she knows you do exist, much to my displeasure," I mumbled, rolling my eyes at Maximus' words before I remembered we had lunch to get to. "We're leaving for lunch, and no you can't join," I told him firmly, ignoring the look of confusion at my rudeness towards my stepbrother. Sage opened her mouth, probably feeling the need to apologize for my rude behavior, but Maximus spoke first.

"It's okay, love. My little brother isn't the most courteous person, but oh well, you two enjoy yourselves," and with that Maximus walked away.

"You two look completely different," Sage spoke up after a few moments of silence while we had lunch at a small café near the university.

"Yeah he looks more like his mom," I muttered under my breath, clearly uncomfortable with this topic but talking about it nevertheless. It helped as in indication to her that I was opening up, even though deep down inside I didn't want to.

"Oh," she responded quietly, pursing her lips. "You two don't seem like you're on good terms," she said hesitantly, only stating what she had observed, which was understandable.

"Oh we're not. He's a dick," I said immediately, before I bit into my Panini and chewed hardly, still vexed about Max randomly showing up like that.

"He must've done something awful to give you that impression," Sage murmured.

"He's done a lot of things to give me that impression," I scoffed, before I noticed her gazing at me with pitiful eyes. Pity? Most probably for having a bad relationship with my brother, the only family I had left. "But he is after all my family, as much as I want to strangle him, I love him."

Sage smiled lightly at my words, asking no further questions about him much to my pleasure and instead conversing with me lightly about whatever came to mind first. I wasn't paying much attention to her words, too distracted by her beauty and the way her gorgeous eyes lit up as she spoke about her desire to travel the world and explore new places.

"I wanna go to Germany," she sighed dreamily. "My mother was from Cologne and I apparently have a lot of family there, plus that country is filled with tons of history."