46| Atmokinesis

Atmokinesis: the ability to control and manipulate all various aspects of the weather at will.

Long, late chapter for you babes excuse any errors please xx

Sage might piss some of you off, I dunno like some of the things she says might piss you off or might not! Let's see !!

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

   "He's here."

  My throat tightened at Atticus' words, my upper body turning around slightly to gaze at him with an expressionless look etched onto my face. Although it wasn't as expressionless as I wanted it to be. Atticus saw straight through my façade, leaving the door open as he walked towards me slowly, a sigh leaving his lips. His soft brown eyes searched for my stormy ones, his hands coming up to grasp my hands with his bigger ones, giving them a soft squeeze.

   "You okay?" he asked softly, making me shrug a little.

   "I am now, not too sure about when I talk to him," I said honestly, watching him shake his head.

   "No you gotta stay strong," Atticus told me firmly. "If something happens, just call for me, I'll be downstairs...or just outside eavesdropping," he said with a cheeky wink, making me glare at him. "I'm kidding, Sugar. I respect your privacy."

   "Sure you do," I rolled my eyes at him.

   "Are you wearing the necklace and the ring?" he questioned, making me nod.

  I let go of his hand to pull out my Grams' necklace that I was wearing, from the inside of my t-shirt. At the same time I flipped him off with my right middle finger that had Frida's protection ring on it, smirking at him while he scowled lightly, rolling his eyes. Esmeralda and Aunt Sephy told me to make sure that I was wearing then necklace and the ring while talking to Harry, just in case my powers decide to act up, as my emotions would probably trigger it, and ultimately cause havoc. The ring and necklace will help control it along with my own willpower and concentration, which I wasn't sure was strong enough.

   "Good," Atticus said, pinching my cheek, making me slap his hand away.

   "Watch the fucking highlight, Atticus," I snapped, making him widen his eyes, holding his hands up in defense

   "You girls and your damn highlighter," he shook his head. "Why even are you wearing make-up now?"

   "I was bored," I shrugged before teleporting to my vanity, bending over and checking my make-up.

   "Okay well I'll go get him," Atticus said, heading towards the door and swinging it open again. "Good luck, Sugar!" he yelled before exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

  A sigh escaped my lips as I pressed my palms against the white surface of my vanity table, swallowing thickly when I heard a knock on the door. A small 'come in' was mumbled loud enough for Harry to hear, hearing the door creak as it opened. My gaze averted to my hands as soon as he entered the room, not having the stomach to look at him through the mirror. The sound of the door closing filled the air before a few seconds of silence.

  My face was poker-faced as I turned around, leaning back against the vanity as I folded my arms over my chest and finally met his gaze. His pale jade eyes searched for my dark, gray ones, feeling my stomach coil unnaturally at the sight of him. It felt odd seeing him like this after two weeks ever since I found out. Harry didn't look so great. His skin was a shade paler, heavy bags under his eyes and stubble that covered his upper lip and jaw. His eyes were a washed out green rather than the usual bright forest green color. He looked like he had completely forgotten about taking care of himself during the last two weeks. Of course I could relate because I looked like that too except at the moment it wasn't obvious due to the make-up I had on.