You & The 6 ✫

IMPALE ME WITH THAT PIECE OF WOOD DADDY

 the amount of love i have for this man is UNREAL

hi lovelies! It's been a while! 6M is on its way to half a million which is fucking amazing! So first off, thank you guys 💖

so this is sort of a false alarm I guess. you would've expected this to be a notice for the Maximus spin-off going up, which I said was going to be called You & The 6. Well it's not.

I've decided not to do the spin-off, or any kind of 6 Man spin-off for that matter. For some odd reason, my motivation for the Maximus one died, and I was only ever like 60% feeling the idea. It's mostly because I had a feeling I wouldn't have a big enough audience for it, even though people say they'd read, I know some just won't. Idk but I'm someone who needs a good amount of people to write for otherwise I feel like I'm just wasting my time.

So I'm really sorry about the babes ❤️

BUT! In this A/N thing, I'm gonna explain to you everything I did have planned for this book. Now I hadn't planned the entire plot line, just the ending and a bit of the intro, and the cast list. In all honesty, this book would've been great, if only more planning would've gone into it.

ANYWAYS!

Here it is,

WAIT

Just to let you know, this book was very roughly planned and if you do find loop holes like in 6 Man when y'all were like "what if he's wearing the ring on his toe you would never know sage is a dumbass"

Well don't be rude about it, like I said it's roughly planned so I didn't think everything out.

OKAY!

Let's start with the cast list shall we ??

Maximus Maniatis // Joseph Morgan
Rosalie Sinclair // TBA (I actually don't know)
Harry Styles // Himself
Nate Masterson // Idris Elba or Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Natasha Hartley // Zoe Kravitz
Fiona Sadovsky // Angelina Jolie
Ray Donaghy // Mahershala Ali
Rowena Warner // Phoebe Tonkin

Yeah I still haven't decided who Rosalie would be played by so y'all can imagine who you want, for now.

SO!

✗ The prologue starts off with a sex scene, 'cause why not. It's set in the present and it's between Rowena and Maximus. After the sex scene, they talk and the topic of Rosalie comes up again. Mind you, these two are married with twins and Rowena still didn't know about fucking Rosalie.

BUT THIS TIME! MAXIMUS DECIDES TO TELL HER!

✗ So, that's the prologue right there. The book moves onto the first chapter, which is a flashback that continues onto the rest of the book. So the rest of the book reels back to a time where Maximus is 24 years old and Harry is 22. 5 Man at the time.

✗ In 6 Man Harry was 25 and Maximus was 27. Harry had his long hair from 2015/16. But in this book, You & The 6, he has his 2013 hairstyle. Dis one

 Dis one