Jester - Chekov

Yeah, yeah, I know, the gif is from the first movie. I just couldn't get over how adorable he looked. Man I miss him...

Chekov had always thought you were beautiful. He would catch himself staring when the both of you studied at the Academy. But the moment you stepped on the Bridge to join them for the five-year exploration, he couldn't keep a smile off his face. Though you are a few years older than him, that didn't stop the two of you from spending countless hours together to study and then prank people for entertainment. Well, it was entertaining for you guys, not so much for the people you pranked.

You enter the Bridge, nodding to your head to your friends as you searched for someone in particular. It has been a couple years since you went on the mission with two Spocks and a nasty Romulan with a grudge. You got injured and had to stay on Earth for a little while longer, causing you to miss the whole thing with Khan. Not that you wanted to be there, but you hated the fact you couldn't be there for your friends and crewmates. And Chekov. You weren't sure if he would recognize you, or if you would recognize him, but you didn't have to worry about that.

"Awyamo!" Your head snaps forward and a wide smile brakes out on your face.

"Well, look who finally decided to grow up." You laugh as Pavel stood up and rushed to you, not minding the looks you both were getting. You open your arms wide and find yourself engulfed in his arms. "Whoh. You really did grow up." You chuckle into his chest.

"Officer (Y/l/n), I am glad you are able to join us." Chekov let you go as you both turned Kirk smiling with is hands placed on his hips. "As you can tell, you were missed." Chekov blushed a bit, rubbing the back of his neck, now having to look down at you slightly.

"Thank you. Captain. It feels good to be back."

You look up at Pavel and smirk. Dang he grew up. Not only in height but in his striking physique. It's been only a couple years and he has started to look like a true man. That makes you wonder, excitedly, what he will look like after these next five years. You hear someone clearing their throat, causing you to blink and tare your eyes away from your Russian friend. Kirk smirks a he looks between the two of you.

"I am glad you are back and all, but we can handle the celebrating until later. Chekov has a ship to help fly. And I assume Mr. Scott would like for you to report in."

"Oh of course, Captain." You nod to him and smile at Pavel as you turn to leave. You didn't get very far when you felt a hand gently on your arm hold you back.

"Wait, (Y/n). You think we can find a time to sit down and catch up?" He looked at you shyly. "When Scotty lets you off of course."

You smile and nod, enjoying the warm feeling that spread from his hand on your arm to your chest and up to your cheeks. "That would be wonderful. We have a lot to catch up on." You then smirk and lean in close a bit. "Besides, we have some pranking to catch up on." You wink, leaving him with a smirk, contemplating on ways to win Scotty over so you can get off early.

Pavel Chekov watched you leave, his cheeks growing warm as he tried to sit down. You may not have grown taller, but you sure did grow more beautiful. Your (e/c) are brighter than he remembered and he liked what you did with your hair. He missed the chair a bit, making him stumble. Sulu chuckled, glancing his way.

"I would have to be blind to miss that." Sulu glanced at his Russian friend again. "I guess I can see you going for older women." At that, Chekov heard Kirk try to stifle a laugh with a pretty fake cough.

"I believe we have a mission to start." Chekov glanced around the Bridge then focused on his panel. Heat burned his face but a smile pulled at his lips. He knows exactly who he wants to prank first and he has feeling you will be up to it too.