Not Without You- Chekov (part two)

You were dreaming about spending the day with Chekov, no worries, no secrets, no hiding. You were running in a field of long grass and flowers, laughing as Chekov chased after you. You turn to look at him and his smile sends a blush to your cheeks. The two of you step closer and suddenly the smells are stronger and the colors become brighter. Right before you were sure something was going to happen you felt a sure and strong sudden prick of pain on your back. You awaken and wince, burying your face in Chekov's warm chest.

"So you are fraternizing with the enemy!"

Your father. But how?

"Get up girl, it's time the two of you learned a lesson."

The next thing you knew, you were being forcefully pulled out of the arms of Chekov and onto the ground in front of your father.

You looked up at him in disgust. "I already tried to tell you that I was safe and with Chekov who was left behind thanks to you and your warmongering!"

That earned you a slap on the face. Chekov gritted his teeth and practically growled as he pulled on the guards that held him back from getting to you. "Don't you touch her! She's your daughter!"

"Exactly. So I may do as I please. Just as I will with you. Guards, tie and gag him. I don't want him alerting his little friends to save his pathetic skin."

"That would put a damper on your plans wouldn't it?" An unfamiliar voice came from the entrance of the cave.

"Kiepten!"

"Ah, Captain Kirk, so you have finally decided to rear your ugly face after all this time."

You looked between the men, noticing that Chekov's captain was far from ugly, though not as attractive as Chekov. Several more of Chekov's crewmates stepped through the ivy, pointing their weapons at the few guards that they outnumbered.

"As you can see, your Majesty, we have you out numbered and out gunned. This doesn't have to get messy." The yellow-shirted leader looked between you and Chekov, making sure the two of you were alright.

"Yes, well, as it turns out I got here first. Let's see if your little friend here is stronger than that green blooded creature you brought me before." Your father snarled, flicking his wrist at the guards holding Chekov.

Your eyes widened as you guessed at what was going to happen to him. You scramble to your feet but don't get far. A sharp pain on your head caused you to wince as a fist full of your hair kept you back. You painfully twist around to find a guard snarling down at you like you were the one who started the whole war, not your father.

A loud shout echoed off the walls, Chekov was able to get his gag off. "Get your dirty hands off her! She didn't do anything wrong!" That outburst earned Chekov a kick in the gut. You whimper but keep your mouth shut, not wanting to get either of you in more trouble.

"Your Majesty, we can take care of this peacefully or diplomatically. Either way, I am getting my ensign back." Captain Kirk declared, slightly raising his hands and putting away his weapon.

Your father scoffed. "And what of my traitorous daughter? Take her with you? I think not. No, I would greatly enjoy seeing someone pay for their heinous actions." With that, he nodded to the guards holding your dear friend and watched as they started to beat him. Not a few blows in did beams of light race across the room and hit the guards, causing them to collapse to the ground in a heap of dead weight. Your head turned as much as it could to the direction of the colored battalion, each one of them holding up their weapons, several of them pointing at each guard.