Massage - Spock

HELP! I need ideas for Scotty, Chekov and Sulu! I have loads for the other three, rest assured. But if you want to read more about said characters I'll need ya'll ideas! Thanks! Kisses!

Spock rolled his shoulders for the hundredth time and it was driving you up the wall. You have no idea why but it was bothering you.

He does it again.

You look over at him, the hair on your arms stand up. "Commander, are you alright?"

Spock looks up, his face as expressionless as before. But there was something a bit off. "Yes, Lieutenant, I am performing sufficiently." But his voice wavered a bit at the end.

You put down your report and turn to fully face him. "'Sufficiently' is giving yourself too much credit. You keep rolling your shoulders and stretching. You NEVER fidget." You stand up and go to lean against his desk. "So, what's bugging you?"

Spock turns away from his work and blinks at you. "I do not believe there is a bug that is causing my discomfort. But you are correct in your assumption. I was sparring with Mr. Sulu and I fear I have injured myself." He rolls his shoulders and rubs his neck as if for emphasis.

You scratch the back of your neck and let out a low whistle. "Who knew the strong Vulcan could get a little sore?" You laugh a little, smiling. Spock raised an eyebrow and cocked his head ever so slightly. He may be annoying sometimes but there is just something about the stoic man you found somewhat attractive.

"I am strong only because I am Vulcan. There is nothing I can do to change that."

You sigh and shake your head. "And there is no reason for you to. I'm just surprised you are injured. That's all." You get a good look at him.

His perfect hair, pointed ears, and warm eyes made him become one of the "most attractive specimens" on the ship, no doubt. You just didn't think you would ever find yourself agreeing with the groupies who made that stupid list. You blink and shake your head slightly before standing and heading back to your desk.

But before you made it two steps you felt a soft pressure on your arm, holding you back. You turn around and look surprised at the look of pleading the Vulcan was giving you. You open your mouth to say something, but he beat you to it.

"Forgive me, but I do not know how to go about this. I am in need of assistance." He then glances away, taking his hand off your arm.

You nod slightly, sitting back down on his desk. "And what kind of assistance did you have in mind?"

Spock kept his glance away from you, you noticing his cheeks glow a bit green. "Do you happen to know a remedy to my ailment?"

You let out a little laugh, leaning forward to catch his eye. "You're in luck, I happen to know exactly what you need. And I happen to know how to do it." At that, Spock looked right at you, hope filling his eyes. "But that would require me having permission to touch you."

Spock's eyes go wide and his cheeks turn a noticeable shade of green. "I am sorry Lieutenant, I will have to respectfully decline your offer of help," he practically stammered. 

You smile and stand, shaking your head slightly. " I will have to ignore your decline, respectfully, Commander. It's not what you think." You laugh a bit as you walk to stand behind him, placing your hands on his shoulders.

Spock immediately tensed, so you leaned down to look at him over his shoulder. "Now what I am trying to do will require you to relax. What I'm about to do is called a 'massage'." You stand up straight again and clap his shoulders. "Trust me, you are going to enjoy this and it will help."